5 Marketing Tips For Targeting Audience
Today’s marketing strategies favour for online sellers who have been running ecommerce industry. Reviews play key role in setting the mind of the customers to be loyal or not to be so. Positive reviews can attract hordes of customers while negative reviews can restrict customers from liking and buying that product.
Do you too take a glance over the reviews before placing any order online like I do? This is the magic of convenience and quality services of ecommerce websites which are winning business in millions of dollars every day, especially during Flash Sales and festive seasons. Around 44.5 % buyers across the world are saving time through online shopping at online stores. This statistics is soon to be enhanced. It is going to exceed the figure of 1,321.4 million in 2016. Digital world has changed the entire scenario of market and marketing. Many ups and downs have started showing their impacts on the profit and loss statements of the companies. It’s an outcome of search engine marketing and social media marketing that online stores are leaving the stores of bricks and mortars far behind in revenue generation. The call of the hour is with internet market for which every organization, such as TATA, Apple, Microsoft, Nestle and many more, has to have their own portal to outreach the target audience.
Reviews mirror the satisfaction level of the customers which, in turn, attract more customers. This is what reviews do. Reviews have replaced the need of marketing tricks to woo the customers. Written reviews have started showing their influence by either making or destroying mindset of the customers. Marketing is all about setting the mind of the target customers. Have a look how these reviews can do wonder as free marketing tips for online sellers:
1. Put comprehensive review on your website: A review written in favour will surely convince customers to go for buying the particular product. Obviously, they don’t have any other mean to check the quality and content of the products. So, it’s a wise idea to add a review with the product/ service so that anyone can learn ‘all about’ through it. This is a comprehensive analysis of the seller. Customers give feedback at the bottom of each submission on the website. These reviews are the voice of the customers. Are they inflicted or benefitting, this fact can be extracted from them. So, it’s an excellent marketing trick to occupy space for reviews. It will work more like mouth publicity if a product gets positive reviews in galore through this marketing tip.
2. Highlight good reviews as testimonials: Satisfied customers open their heart in positive reviews. These can be outstanding marketing strategies for starter-ups as well as established ones which highlight what are your high points. You can flash them in quotes at the banner of your websites as testimonies. These will showcase trust of the customers which will add on more loyal ones to the hierarchy of your loyal customers. Or, you can have a social sharing which can fetch maximum of likes as positive review about your product. Review Wignet is an effect tool which can be put on the homepage of your website at footer or header. Under this, customers will give rating in stars, total number of reviews and positive reviews.
3. Politely deal with any bad reviews: Along with positive reviews, customers send negative reviews as well. Take it as a chance to highlight your error in positive way. Try to resolve the complaint. Call the politeness in response to the negative review and try to satisfy the unsatisfied one through personalized email or response. Ask for feedback until he/she gets satisfied. You will instantly get notice of all for whatever you resolved through those reviews on ecommerce websites.
4. Be honest and transparent with your work: Be transparent. Try to bring upfront the weakness of your product/service. Write review smartly so that your transparency would become the attention seeker while the negative points get faded away. It would be no less than a pleasant surprise for the customers who would be charmed by this wonderful marketing trick.
5. Take every review seriously: Negligence has horrific consequences. Be a politician and try to forward ‘Thanks’ message as the return gift of positive review. This will enhance engagement and the traffic will fetch more customers. Customer-centric reviews paid off rewards.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
As being a challenge-loving person, I kick started my career in marketing as an executive. Identifying goals, knowing customers and achieving the sales target have promoted me to marketing manager profile. Now, setting-up marketing strategies, managing human resources, training staff and brand promotions are my priorities that are taking me to the lead of my professional peer group.