Propose To Your Girlfriend - 10 Tips
Hopefully, proposing to your girlfriend is something you'll only get to do once! Hopefully!!! Increase your chances to make that so by reading these tips on how to propose to your girlfriend.1. Lawyer...
1. Lawyers only ask the question if they know the answer! So should you! If you think there's a chance she's not going to say "yes" then you probably haven't been seeing her long enough!
2. If you're considering a public proposal ie in front of her family or at a ball game then you need to be extra sure she'll say "yes!" You don't want her to accept only to change her mind when you're alone!
3. You must surprise her! Don't let her see any of your plans, if you need to let others in on it to help plan things, make sure you can trust them to keep quiet!
4. Always personalize your engagement proposal! You know her better than anybody else so this should be easy. Never carbon copy an idea you read on the web or in a magazine!
5. Always take a knee! It's old, corny and cliche but its how she always imagined her proposal would be since she was a little girl so don't disappoint her!
6. Guard the ring with your life! Never risk parting from it as part of your clever engagement plot by giving it to the Dog to bring over or burying it in sand. It's simply not worth it!
7. Keep good eye contact! She'll know that you mean it this way and also show confidence which she'll find attractive!
8. Ambiance is important to a successful proposal she'll always remember! Most girls would rather have candles, moonlight, good food and music over a public proposal in front of people she doesn't know!
9. Timing! For a long engagement go for a spring proposal! You could then realistically wait a whole year before having to marry! For a quick engagement propose in the winter! It just depends on how sure you are!!!
10. Just relax! It'll go fine just as long as everything is planned like a military operation! This is your big moment, good luck!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Now you have some great advice about how to Propose To Your Girlfriend you now may want to think about reading some actual engagement proposal stories! We have lots of great ideas and suggestions to give you inspiration for the time when you Propose To Your Girlfriend! This is one of the most important moments in your life, so i wish you all the best for the occasion!