5 Reasons Why Not to Ignore Blogs as Online Marketing Tool
Blogging has evolved to an effective form of online marketing tool from being a personal platform for people share ideas and opinion on the Internet. Read this article to know why blogging can no longer be ignored by network marketers.
1. Blogging is simple and easy. Anyone who can write read and uses the computer can start a blog. It is like writing down your ideas, opinions and experiences or about products on a virtual paper. Anyone with a PC and an Internet connection can blog and advertise.
2. Using Blogs is free. Though blogging has gained popularity, it is yet to be proven as a mainstream media for online advertising thus, companies offer it free. Blogs can be use as free and effective method of advertising.
3. Bloggers use blogs as a media to communicate with their readers. It is an effective way for marketers to know the opinion of the people they are targeting to sell their products to. Blogs allow and encourage the readers to comment on the posts. Smart marketers use blogs to get feedback from their customers.
4. Having a blog can build your credibility. As you get more into writing, posting your knowledge and experiences on your blog, people can relate to you and your opinions. If your readers trust your knowledge on a particular product or industry, you become an expert. They realize they can depend on your post for more information.
5. Blogging can build and expand your market. If your postings are useful information for your readers, you become an expert on your subject, as a result more readers visit your site and more other bloggers will link to your blog. Having more sites linking to yours will increase your Page rankings on various search engines. People searching for certain product or information that relates to your blog keywords will then be directed to your site. More visitors=more buyers.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lian Vaiphei is the owner of LetsShareWealth.com. based in New Delhi, India. He writes on vast topics that would help people start their own Home business income opportunity or guide people who have already started one. To find the best Home business income opportunities visit: www.LetsShareWealth.com