Get Paid to Read Emails
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...
Get paid to read emails? Can this be true? Yes, it is true however; don’t think this can replace your day job. There are a number of companies who offer readers money to read paid email advertisements. The catch? There is none except the “money” is only cents. Generally readers can expect to earn about .02 for each email read.
How does it work? If you visit any of the paid email advertising programs such as Cash Money E-mail, Inbox Dollars, or Deals N Cash you can sign up for free. After you have created an account you will start receiving emails in your inbox to review. Each email ad you read you earn money which is credited to your account. Usually there is a limit the account must reach before being paid out.
Some things to consider:
1) There is not an unlimited number of emails sent to you so once again you cannot quit your day job. There may only be a few a day.
2) The more programs you sign up for the more money but, also the more emails in your inbox. You may want to set up a separate email address just for these programs as to not clutter up your personal account.
3) Most paid email programs offer affiliate programs (which have higher payouts than email reading). Refer a friend a make even more money!
4) Follow the instructions in each email. Just reading the email alone will not credit your account; make sure you click on the necessary links.
5) You are not required to purchase anything. Yes, you have to read the email and possibly view the advertisers’ site but, you do not have to buy their product/service to receive credit.
6) While you are not required to purchase anything do not automatically dismiss the ads. You are getting paid to read them so review the product and if you are interested research it more.
7) Make sure there is a way to contact the paid email advertising companies. Be wary of a company that promises you money but, has no way to reach them.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tanya Carbaugh provides readers tips and advice on making money from home at www.myworkathomeresources.com