4 Reasons to Use Bee Yummy Skin Food
Skincare is a significant part of our culture and health. More and more people are looking for ways to keep their skin looking beautiful and young.
Often viewed as a sign of radiant health, it is no surprise skin care is a booming industry. While there are many products you can pick from, skin care enthusiasts are opting for Bee Yummy Skin Food for these specific reasons:
It Treats a Variety of Skin Conditions
It Only Uses All-Natural Ingredients
• Balsam Fir Needles - To ensure the best source of antioxidants, flavonoids, and Vitamin C, Skin Food only utilizes young, handpicked tips.
• Honey and Honey Cappings - a raw, unfiltered, and unheated ingredient taken directly from the honeycomb. It provides over 80 nutrients to aid in cleansing, hydrating, and rejuvenating your skin.
• Pollen - For the best nutrient-rich pollen, skin food only uses honeybees that obtain the pollen from specific plants (such as goldenrod, wildflowers, cherry blossoms, or apple trees). The type of plants is determined by what season each batch is produced in, and the pollen offers over 96 raw, natural amino acids, enzymes, hormones, minerals, and vitamins to help nourish your skin just moments after application.
• Propolis - A powerful all-natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic ingredient collected from Balsam Fir and Poplar trees. This form of tree sap can help with healing acne, burns, cuts, eczema, rashes, and various other skin irritations and maladies.
• Pure Water - Water that has been deionized and distilled to help hydrate your skin.
• Royal Jelly - Famous for its anti-aging properties, nutrient-richness, and rejuvenation abilities, royal jelly contains a variety of amazing compounds that help keep your skin feeling young.
• St. John’s Wort Flowers - This fantastic ingredient is an excellent topical remedy for abrasions, burns, and dermatitis. To ensure the best flower strength, Bee Yummy Skin Food includes only hand-picked flowers harvested around noon each day when the plant’s natural juices can be drawn up from the leaves, roots, and stems to the flowers of the plant.
It’s Easy to Use
It Doesn’t Require Any Preservatives
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR