5 Drafting Tables Perfect For The Drawing Artist And Businessman
The options are endless when it comes to shopping for drawing tables. The five listed here are certainly the most common tables purchased, but there are plenty more you can find. This list will help you get started, though, on your quest for finding the perfect drawing table.
Finding a quality drafting table to suit your needs can make a huge difference in the quality of your work. You want to go with something that is comfortable, easy to adjust to, and fits with how you need to use it. Here are 5 different drafting tables to consider when looking on the market.
1. Professional drafting tableProfessional drafting tables are ideal for professional architects, engineers, artists, drafters, and everything in between. These tables will offer you professional features and a sturdy construction for stability. Because of the well build design, you can expect these tables to last you for many years. At the same time, you can expect to pay for many years worth of use with a hefty bill.
2. Folding drafting tableAs you may have guessed, folding drafting tables do coincidently fold up. The bonus to this is that you can easily move your table wherever you wish to work. This can be convenient for artists who are on the go and want to work on the site. They are rather light for easy transportation. The downside to these tables is that they are not very sturdy and typically do not last longer than a few years depending on the usage you put into it.
3. Wood drafting tableWood drafting tables are the traditional and contemporary design that people think of. There are many different brands and kinds of wood that are used to create these tables giving you a number of different choices. Another option is to have these tables custom built for you so that you can have a mounting system for your computer. The sky is the limit with wood tables.
4. Four-post designA four-post design offers the highest stability and strength in a drafting table that you will find. And what is great about a four-post design is that you get incredible stability at a reasonable price. These designs are the perfect addition to your office, home, or for school. While they will not last quite as long as a professional table and do not have as many features, this is toward the top of the list with drafting tables.
5. Artist tableIf you are an artist, you are well aware of the need to find a drafting table that tilts 90 degrees. Because of the need to draw and paint at different angles, having a table specifically for artists is essential. These tables are also known as a tilt top artist table. With these tables, you have the ability to use as a horizontal work surface as well as a large art easel.
The options are endless when it comes to shopping for drawing tables. The five listed above are certainly the most common tables purchased, but there are plenty more you can find. This list will help you get started, though, on your quest for finding the perfect drawing table.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Craig Thornburrow is an acknowledged expert in his field. You can get more free advice on a drafting table and a used drafting table at http://www.draftingtablesupply.com