10 Magic Ways To Multiply Your Orders
1. Use reward programs to keep people ... your web site and buying your ... You could reward gifts or ... for ... or buying. 2. Publish ezines for other web sites to increas
1. Use reward programs to keep people revisiting your web site and buying your products. You could reward gifts or discounts for revisiting or buying.
2. Publish ezines for other web sites to increase your traffic. You could do it at no charge and in return just ask for a sponsor ad in each issue.
3. Trade endorsement ads with other ezines. They pull more hits and sales than just trading classified ads because it gives your ad instant credibility.
4. Test your ad copy before you start taking orders. Tell your visitors to email you if they want to be notified when you launch a new product.
5. Get your visitors excited about your product by letting them know how excited you are about it. Tell them why you're excited and use exclamation points.
6. Use incentives to gain referrals if you don't have an affiliate program. Tell people when they refer customers you will award them with free products.
7. Tell your visitors the reason why you're having a sale so they don't think your products are cheap. It could be a holiday/seasonal sale or clearance sale.
8. Stay away from overloading your web site with images and graphics. They can create a slow loading web page and distract people away from your offer.
9. Cut out words, phrases, and paragraphs in your ad copy that aren't selling or supporting your product. This will stop people from getting bored with your ad.
10. Keep people at your web site as long as possible. Allow them to download free ebooks, sign-up for contests, use free online services, etc.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Robert Kleine is the owner and webmaster of OpportunityKnoxx
where you will find thousands of free webmaster resources, free ebooks and software.