How to Choose Various Types of T-Shirts for Men and Women
Men do not have various options in the clothing section. Men have limited choices and yet, they can choose best in the available options itself.
T-shirts are the necessity for any men and women both. T-shirts for men and women offers higher comfortable level hence, becomes the best pickup for men. It is said that t-shirts bring the best out of the men. Here are a few examples of the t-shirts that every men and women should choose:-
1. Henley T-shirt: These type of t-shirts are basically collarless polo t-shirts. They consist of buttons on the chest which gives the chest proper shape. They, when worn with denim, gives men the most attractive and casual look possible. They can also be worn with other kinds of trousers such as chinos, cargoes, khakis, or sweatpants. They are only meant for informal or by last semi-formal occasions. They are of different types and colours but neutral and soothing colours look best.
2. Polo T-shirts: These are the most versatile t-shirts as there can be worn any formal event while playing golf , on get together or while casually hanging out with friends. This t-shirt suits best to the men who have a very lean body because polo t-shirts make the upper body of a man fuller.
3. Striped T-shirts: Strip t-shirts are a must and men who like to set trends usually have them in different colours. It gives a classic and preppy look and fits on body and style of every men. Striped T-shirts can have horizontal or vertical stripes and can be worn on any informal part with jeans and with shorts on any night out to pull the events in an awestruck style. They can be chosen based on the choice of the neckline of every men such as round neck, v neck, scoop neck or crew neck.
4. V-Neck T-shirts: These t-shirts can be easily found in every men's wardrobe. Ig gives formal as well as casual look. These t-shirts are preferred by the men who are fitness lovers and love to show off their body. Hence, they wear body hugging v neck t-shirts to show their chests and biceps in an outstanding manner.
5. Pocket T-shirts: This t-shirt has a pocket on the left side of the chest and the pocket can be plain or printed. This pocket just adds style to make the plain t-shirt even more appealing to the eyes. These can also be paired with jean, shorts and chinos to bring the best out of them.
6. Printed T-shirts: This is the widest form oft-shirt designs in the market because they can have any colour, design and form of neck possible. These t-shirts are also worn after getting personalised graphics on it and are also called graphic t-shirt. These are preferred by men the most as they can easily be paired with any bottom wear of shoes. Printed t-shirt can have any font, thought or slogan in front or on back as per the need and choice of the men who is wearing. Therefore, get up and choose your favourite t-shirt and fill your wardrobe.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Now you can buy a branded and fashionable collection of new trendy t-shirts for men at Yepme at very affordable prices in India. Get free shipping in India with cash on delivery or 30 days cash back policy at Yepme.