9 Full-Proof Ways To Overcome Procrastination And Gain Success
Here's 9 proven ways to instantly stop procrastination and get more things done faster so you can achieve amazing success today!
If you want to be successful, but suffer from the disease called procrastination, you're in trouble. When you want to be successful and change in your life you need to overcome procrastination as soon as possible.
Here are 9 awesome ways you can overcome procrastination with:
1. Break down goals into smaller more realistic goals. Say if your goal is to make a million dollars, start with a goal of $20,000 a month. When you have $200,000 you are much closer to the million, but it's till far away, so you need to make a new goal, maybe $30,000 a month and knowing you can make $20,000 a month makes it easier for you to believe you can make $30,000 month than if you make $10,000 a month. Understand? Good!
2. Create a 'to do' list every single day and finish urgent tasks you think you don't have time or confidence to do. So creating that 'to do' list now and start chopping away, without distraction is an amazing thing that really helps.
3. Have a bigger picture in mind. This means you have a goal, and a strong belief you can achieve it. So if you spend that 15 minutes to do something IMPORTANT that you know you wouldn't have else done, you are ahead 95% of the people out there, meaning you are closer to success than you think.
4. Stop doing counterproductive tasks when you have something more important to do. Say NO to people who interrupt you in the middle of work, and be sure to complete smaller goals before moving on to bigger things. Start off with the hard tasks, because that way the easier stuff feels like nothing and almost like you are resting!
5. Always be on the lookout for problems and obstacles on your way to succcess. Like any terrain out there, there is never a straight road to the final destination, especially if it's a long road, so be sure to move on ahead when you hit the "brick wall".
6. Motivate yourself with treats upon completion of bigger goals. YES! Go out and get that pair of shoes or that shirt you have been wanting, but couldn't afford before... That way you get all your money back and more the next day, cause you fulfilled your inner self first!
7. Keep reasonable deadlines. This removes the thought of having all the time in the world to complete a task, meaning you usually never do them. Instead say how soon it needs to be done and do it, do not procrastinate on this part.
8. Break free from the procrastination habit. Procrastination is a BAD habit that you want to break, so doing something the same for 30 days will eliminate the procrastination process and program in a go getter attitude into your mind. Try it!
9. Ignore procrastinating tasks. Don't be afraid to fail. There is almost nobody who doesn't fail when they want to be successful. Be strong and confident about your actions. Try to avoid anxiety and instead be proactive and go for it, jump through the hoops to get what you want. Start living your life and STOP procrastinating right away, even on the things you used to procrastinate on!
Article Tags: Overcome Procrastination
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
To start doing what you need to be doing and making the dreams you have set for yourself come true visit http://www.instantlystopprocrastination.com right now! Visit Overcome Procrastination today to find out!