Instant Stress Relief x5
Stress is fast becoming the biggest health problem in modern societies. So slow down and have a good read here, then absorb the need to Relax !
1. Find time to relax from the rat race and gain, at least one hour of satisfaction, every day. Just switch off and do something you enjoy. Reading, playing a musical instrument, taking a soothing bath, with music and candles are all good ways, to recover and will be very revitalizing, for your mental health.
2. If you are experiencing a stressful situation and simultaneously, you have many activities, on the go, then it can be very difficult, to find solutions. It's all rather foggy and it is not easy, to see the way out. A useful tactic to implement, is to simply, switch off, that is, take a break. If you can, go for a day or even a weekend trip, away from your customary environment, somewhere tranquil, and chill out. Take a notebook along, so you can write down any ideas. Getting away from problems, can bring clearness and by relaxing, you’ll be composed and resolution, will be gained easier, than being in the middle of a rat race.
3. One of the reasons people become stressed, is because they are facing a change or even a number of changes to their lives. Change is regular in this high tech world and declining to adapt, to change, in your life, can cause your stress levels to increase. When you need to confront a change, try to find the positives connected with change and accept change, instead of opposing it. Every change presents a possibility for you to develop and there are always positives to discover, in even the most hectic, of situations. Change doesn’t create stress, it’s all about how you respond to change and if you react in a negative way, you will damage your mental state of being. So just be more patient, when it's hectic, because this saves, much needed energy, to be more alert, this of course, prevents unneeded hassles or distractions.
4. There always seems to be a never ending list of tasks that need doing: maintenance around the home, paperwork, car repairs, getting rid of junk, buying food, mowing the lawn – on and on and on! The more we ignore these tasks, the more the list gets longer, the more they make, your stress levels, to rise. So make a list of all of these tasks and then schedule something I call a “Lightening Day”. On this day, you wake up early and spend the whole day completing, each of these tasks. Have few breaks and only have a quick sandwich, at lunchtime and just race through these annoying, but necessary tasks. This will get rid of them, you’ll reduce the stress, they create, but more curcial, you’ll realize just how effective and laborious, you can be, when you switch on, the full power of your will, to accomplish things.
5. Reward yourself to a pamper day. This is a day where you get away from the rat race, of daily living and enjoy some stressless time. You’ll also feel good and give your health, some revitalization. On this day, have an easy workout, a walk or jog in the park, a swim, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, or even go cycling. A massage would be a big bonus and if you have access to one, a Turkish baths, will give you an stimulating experience. Try to do this, on a monthly basis, it is an excellent stress-buster.
The 5 Tips here will assist you, to considerably reduce your stress levels, but they’ll only work for you, if you initiate them, into your lifestyle. Give them a go – you’ll be impressed, with the results!
Go Slow then Glow and Grow !
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I have been working online for about 16 years, now. Have useful skills in web development and at the moment, particularly interested in ebook membership website management. Please visit ebooks4mobile.com for more details, FREE signup available. Have a good Read and stay in the Lead, cheers Don DocRabbit(ARR) :) Publishing of my articles allowed, but please include my website url, for a backlink.