Joshua’s Top 7 Keys to Biblical Success
Create your own success story with these powerful Biblical keys to living a successful life and having a successful business. Learn from one of the most well-known Bible heros as God instructs him how to have good success in all that he does. As you begin incorporating these same principles into your daily life, you can create a life that glorifies God and brings you fulfillment both here and for eternity.
Do you want a successful life? A life that glorifies God and fulfills your deepest desires? Then come with me on a journey through the first few verses of the book of Joshua, Chapter 1 and allow me to show you 7 keys to Biblical success.
1) Realize that “Moses is dead”. First, you have to let go of the past. The way things “used to be”. The “comfort zones” of your life. If you continue to look back and try to hang on to your former life as it was, you cannot move to the next level God has for you. Don’t look back!
2) Walk! God told Joshua that every place his foot landed, God was going to give him. In other words, you have to MOVE forward. Take that next step. If you don’t know what the next step is, ask God to show you. He WILL do it!
3) Be strong – God will never leave you. Whenever you are moving to a higher place in your life, you will have times when you’re discouraged and want to give up. Remember that God will never leave you. Even if you can’t see any progress, He is still there with you.
4) Be courageous – God will never forsake you. Again, remember that God is always with you. Being strong means pushing through barriers, being courageous means being willing to step into the “unknown”.
5) Realize that your success isn’t all about you. You will influence and help other people be successful. Don’t think that reaching your goal, finding your destiny and living your destiny is all about you. It isn’t. God always wants increase! There are people He wants you to influence, teach, and show the way to their own success.
6) Remember the principles of your mentor or coach – imitate what she did in order to create her own success story. And if you don’t have a mentor or coach, get one! Find someone who is succeeding in the same way you want to succeed and follow her.
7) Commit to knowing God’s Word. Meditate on it. Devour it. It is the first, middle, and last step for any true, eternal, God defined Success Story! You can start by meditating on Joshua 1:1-9.
There is nothing more fulfilling than knowing you are walking in the kind of success that is defined and inspired by the God who writes your life story. Incorporating these success principles into your business and life will position you to succeed beyond your wildest dreams, not only in this life, but for all eternity.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ginny Edwards is a certified Christian Life Coach and owner of Times of Refreshing Wellness Center. She has studied alternative health for over 25 years and spent much of her life trying multiple diets and exercise programs without ever achieving true and lasting freedom from emotional eating. Follow Ginny's steps to freedom in her free ecourse, "Biblical Strategies for Overcoming Emotional Eating," at http://www.timesofrefreshingwc.com/freedom