Secrets To Control Your Path To Success: Top 5 Ways To Maintain Complete Control Over Your Life
Maintaining control over your time and mind is crucial to your success in all areas of life. There is, however, one more major aspect that you must maintain complete control of before you can ultimately cruise on your path to success. That said aspect is your life and maintaining complete control over your life is much simpler than you think if you observe the following:
1) Take proper and adequate care of your body and health. Always ensure you have a balanced diet of nutritional meals, exercise regularly and get at least 6 - 8 hours of adequate sleep. This will rejuvenate your body, improve your blood circulation, increase your energy, sharpen your focus and strengthen your attention span. The more energy you efficiently expend on aerobics exercises, the more energy you will get throughout the rest of the day.
2) Be confident of your appearance. Do not despair over the way you look just because you have a mole or a zit on your face. Learn to tell yourself that you look good and at the same time, take necessary steps to look good by spotting tidy and combed hair, wearing clean clothes, cologne and perfume, wearing matching accessories like watches, necklaces or earrings, etc.
3) Understand your feelings and understand how to control them. If you are constantly feeling angry, learn how to curb your anger by taking a walk, sitting or lying down. Do not bear grudges and learn to forgive and forget because it can be detrimental to your health and mind if you don’t. When you are feeling sad, confide in your family and friends and cry if you have to in order to release your sadness. If you are constantly feeling bored, inject some humour in your life as laughter is the best medicine.
4) Have a positive and optimistic attitude. Things will seem easier to manage and better things will come to you when you adopt this attitude. In addition, life will seem less dreadful and you will be able to cope better with problems and stressful situations.
5) Set proper and realistic goals and targets. You must be clear about what you want to achieve in specific periods of your life and the best way to do this is by adopting and practising goal-setting techniques. The easiest goal setting technique you can use is the 3Ws, 1H strategy - namely what you want to achieve, why you want to achieve it, when you want to achieve it and how will you go about achieving it.
You are now equipped with essential knowledge and tools to control your time, mind and life. It is entirely up to you to take specific actions and exact measures to apply these tools to effectively steer the trajectory you are taking towards your success in life.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shafi’e is the Webmaster of StraTeachgic Success, where you can discover secret life-long learning success techniques and 2 amazing FREE reports that reveal how you can wipe out all your limiting beliefs, radically alter your life, boost your intelligence, expand your creativity, improve your personal effectiveness, achieve all your goals and your inherent unlimited potential for wealth, success & happiness fast! Only at StraTeachgic Success