Digital Cameras Price Comparison – What are the Important Features to Compare?
Digital Cameras price comparison is easier if you know the features to look for like Resolution, Aspect Ratio, LCD screen size, zoom ratio, battery, HDMI port and memory card provided. You should be a informed buyer before going online to make a digital cameras price comparison.
Important features to compare while making a digital cameras price comparison are:
• Aspect Ratio – It is the ratio of longer dimension to the shorter dimension, in case of photograph it is length and width. For digital cameras it is generally 4:3 or 3:2.
• Camera Sensor – the resolution of a camera is limited by Camera Sensors. Sensors turn light into digital signals.
• Resolution – The number of pixels in an image determine its pixel count. A 3872 x 2592 image will have 10,036, 224 pixels and this is what we call 10 mega pixel cameras which are got by multiplying the pixels on both dimensions.
• Zoom – A Zoom lens with focal length varying from 100mm to 400mm may be described as 4:1 or 4x optical zoom. You have to look out for the optical zoom provided with your camera.
• Compact and Portable – The Camera should be slimmest possible and should be easily carry able. This feature should be looked into while making a digital cameras price comparison.
• Flash – There should be in-built flash operative automatically according to availability of light.
• Brand – Always go for famous brands as they have a vast network of service centers throughout the country and also provide warranty on the product.
• Preview LCD Screen Size – It should be 2.5” at least to get a good preview.
• Memory Card – The Camera should come with some internal memory and external data card should be provided free of cost with the camera of at least 2GB.
• Self Timer – Self Timer facility should be there in the camera to take picture of yourself with your family.
• Bluetooth – Check if the camera you are buying has Bluetooth facility in it for wireless transfer of data.
• Wifi (IEEE 802.11) – Wifi connectivity is available in some models which enable it to connect to your network system. This feature should be kept in mind while making a digital cameras price comparison.
• Image format – You must know the image format in which the camera saves picture in your memory card. The Joint Photography Experts Group (JPEG), Raw data format and Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) are the most common image formats. Formats for video are MPEG, AVI, DV, MOV and MP4.
• HDMI port – It is the port in the high end cameras to show photos in their high resolution quality on HDTV.
• Batteries – Types of batteries used are either AA non-rechargeable and chargeable. Also commonly used batteries are lithium ion batteries which last longer.
Knowledge of important features is important to make a digital cameras price comparison.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ron Akins is Chief Writer on several topics with over 20 years of experience in writing and provides expert tips and advices to help people to buy things. For more details please visit Digital Cameras Price Comparison.