Get Amazing New Features With IOS4 Software Update for iPod Touch
We are now in the 3rd generation of iPod touch which can be installed with so many applications and can be saved with thousands of music, videos, movies, TV shows and photos. Still Apple has not ended making iPod touch the coolest gadget in the city and even in town.
Apple has new updated software, the iOS 4 which is compatible with iPod touch 2nd generation that is released by the year late 2008 and iPod touch 3rd generation which comes in 32GB and 64GB that was released on the late 2009. The iOS 4 software comes with 100 features letting you experience amazing things. Below are few of the features for iPod touch iOS 4.
1. Some complains about iPod touch is it slows down when you keep on changing from one app to the other. But the latest software comes with multitasking feature allowing you to switch between third party applications without slowing down the performance of your gadget and without draining your battery.
2. If you are tired browsing of the many applications you have then now you can organize your applications. You can place them in several folders jut by drag and drop. Through this you can have a faster access up to 2,160 apps.
3. Having a hard time searching for your favorite music, or do you want to play several own choice songs for an hour then what you need is the new playlists feature in which you can create and edit custom playlists right on your gadget. You can also sync and display nested playlists folder from iTunes.
4. If you are a bookworm but you are tired of all those bulky books then iPod touch iBooks feature surely is what you need. This is not just an eBook reader but this is an amazing place to browse and shop for books all day and all night long.
5. Some other features of the latest iPod touch software are making the mails better more than ever. You can now see all your messages in a unified inbox and you can even arrange them by threads or by whatever you want and if you are bored with that Home screen wall paper then worry no more because you can now change the background wallpaper on your home screen to whatever wall paper that fits your style and aura for the day. If you forgot to buy a present for a love one or a friend then you can just visit the Apple App store and buy any apps you wanted for them. The browser has even become better by way of displaying search suggestions from two great search engines Google and Yahoo. You can also view recent searches you made. Viewing photos is easier by basing it on who is in the photo and where the photo is taken. A built-in spell checker is also available that will work in mails, notes and other applications.
If you have not updated your 2nd generation and 3rd generation iPod touch, now is the time. Just follow the update procedures on the Apple website, but if you are not confident to do it alone then you can bring your gadget to the nearest Apple Store or iStore near you.
Article Tags: Ipod Touch
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Digital HDTV , an exclusive digital tv review website that educates consumers about different types of digital tv, tips and tv buying guide including cheap tv shopping comparison section to help UK customer easily search and compare price for best tv deal.