Importance of having Mobile Apps for Small Businesses
The number of Android & iOS devices sold globally has crossed a billion mark each. Hence, it is no longer sufficient to have only a website for your business. Any business, small or large must have a ...
The number of Android & iOS devices sold globally has crossed a billion mark each. Hence, it is no longer sufficient to have only a website for your business. Any business, small or large must have a mobile app. Let us look at some of the most important reasons why you should opt for a mobile app for your business :
1. Branding - A mobile app is the best way to create brand awareness for your business. You can use your logo, your business’s tag line or a message that you would like your customers to connect with your business to create a brand recall. Every time a customer who has downloaded your mobile app sees your logo in the form of the mobile app icon on their screen, they will recall you.
2. Increased Reach - Because of the sheer penetration of mobile phones and other mobile devices like tablets and the improved Internet connectivity in most parts of the world, the number of people you can reach through a mobile app has increased tremendously. It is easier for your existing as well as potential customers to find out the right information about your products or services through your mobile app.
3. Create Customer Database & Profile - It is easier to collect customer data in terms of phone number and email id through a mobile app. You can also allow your app users to login via their social media accounts like Facebook or Google. This will give you access to other valuable data like their areas of interest, their lifestyle choice, their shopping preferences, etc. This data can then be used by your marketing team to send out the right communication.
4. Increased Engagement - By building the right features in your mobile app, you can utilize it as a powerful way to increase engagement with your existing and potential customers. You can include features like social sharing and a help desk (for sales and service queries) in the app to improve direct communication with your customers. This will in turn help your business to connect closely with your customers.
5. Push Notifications - This is one of the biggest advantages of having a mobile app. You can ask your Mobile App Development Solution provider to integrate a push notification feature in your app which will help you with your on-the-go marketing. Through this feature, you can send bulk messages to all the app users or specific messages to a sub-set of your app users based on the message. You can also communicate about the latest offers or discounts you are offering to your customers regularly through push notifications. Best of all, it doesn’t cost you a penny to send out these messages, unlike SMS or Email marketing.
With the above advantages of having a mobile app for your business in mind, it is imperative to identify the right Mobile App Development Solutions provider for your business app. Solution Analysts has been helping small businesses globally with their Mobile App Development Services to create great Mobile Apps which will add value to their businesses. To get a free quote for your Mobile App or to know more about us, please visit our website today.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am Cris, A great artist, Love to develop mobile apps. I am working with Solution Analysts as Mobile App Developer and have expertise in developing iBeacon, iOS Swift, Android, ionic, PhoneGap mobile apps. Solution Analysts- A premier Mobile App Development Company in India, delivering Hybrid & Native mobile app development solutions and Mobile App Development Services across the globe since 2011.