Most Preferred Features of Business Apps
Here are some wacky statistics coming your way. Business owners in the US have saved more than 725 million working hours by using business apps ever since business apps emerged. These apps have helped them save USD 377/month, which they would spend on handling daily tasks like document sharing, bookkeeping, and managing financial records etc. during travels.
1. Contact management – Around 46 percent people in the survey liked the contact management feature of business apps. It allows users to send an email or make a voice call via the one push button. This one touch feature enhances the quality of the communication between business owners and customers and helps them in rendering better customer care service. It also helps a business owner in managing different contact lists created by him.
2. Remote access to documents – Around 41 percent people love apps as they can access important business documents from their smart phones, while they are on the go. Business owners can access PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF files remotely and this the biggest characteristic of smart phones as well as business apps. Using this feature, they can update their partners, employees and clients with the information that they require urgently.
3. Travel planning – Thirty-two percent people like business apps as they help in planning the travelling itinerary. This feature has abolished the need of a travel agent to take care of flight timings, lodging, travelling, business meeting, sightseeing and transportation etc.
4. Financial and banking management – Around 30 percent people love to use business apps to manage their banking and financial needs. Users can synchronize bank accounts, keep records of expenses and earnings, manage the payroll and salary distribution etc. A business owner can also use business apps for transferring employee's salary in their respective bank accounts.
5. Social media connectivity – More than 27 percent people use apps to access their social media networks. They say it is easier and fun to use social media network apps. This feature allows companies to engage in efficient marketing and fetch more clientele as social media is full of people looking for you. You just have to reach them and make them enter into a deal with you.
6. Twenty-three percent people said they like a location - based service feature the most. This feature allows business owners to deliver location-based services. The beneficial part is that this feature helps business owners to be location relevant while promoting an event.
7. Credit card payment processing – Thirteen percent people love these business apps as they help in sorting out credit card payment hassles.
8. Afore-mentioned are the few most-liked features of business apps that business owners would love to have in their apps. Apart from these, they also expect to have apps to help them with other miscellaneous tasks. This is what we do here at Copper Mobile. We first ask businesses about their preferences in an app and then, develop business apps accordingly. We make sure that they are developed just as the client had expected it from us.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author works with enterprise apps development companies. The company has earned a name as one of the best mobile banking app development. The team of iPad developers Dallas, BlackBerry, and Android has created more than 300 apps for clients.