The digital cameras for you
By the looks of it, the Protax-DC500T may look like a DSLR but it is actually both video and digital cameras with point-and-shoot features.
The evolving digital cameras today, undoubtedly get better pictures and with the wide angle lens, you can create a more dramatic and bigger background than what older digital cameras cover. There are some new brands which are much underrated than other frontrunners in the digital cameras world, but some of them are equally competitive digital cameras because of their following features:
· They not only take great photos but videos as well with a dynamic video resolution of 640x480 VGA and it supports sound recording to capture real audio.
· They can 12 million pixels or 12 megapixels with a resolution of 4032x3024 and other image resolution presets
· Have focus of 80 cm to infinity yet it only have 8x more digital zoom than other digital cameras
· The shutter speed is automatic with ISO presets of 100 and ISO 200. A fairly good ISO when taking pictures in dark areas
· These digital cameras can also have a built-in memory of up to 32 MB yet can support up to 4Gig of SC card to store different photos from different occasions
· The digital cameras come with FireWire and connections for laptops, computers and TV.
· Have different scene modes like other digital cameras of renowned brands, like landscape, night, people, portrait, party, etc.
· They can have different language operations like Chinese, English, German, Spanish, French and other major languages.
More than buying the digital cameras and using it in different purposes, it is always best to know the necessary tips on how to maintain and take good care of the gadget. It is always best to bring the camera with you around so that you can take different photos of different sceneries, backgrounds and even candid people who are in their rawest forms. Yet taking care of your camera is always a must to ensure that your gadget lasts long and you can take reliable and high quality pictures over time.
Maintaining the digital cameras is important to keep the camera long lasting. For one use soft brushes around the lens to make sure that you get the small dusts and particles at the edge. Hair dyer can also be useful to vacuum the dusts without compromising the lens like scratching it. There are transparent screen protects today that may help you lose protect the screen from scratches. Lastly, do not put the camera in extremely hot or cold temperature; avoid shock and submerging the device into the water and avoid putting it near active X-ray machines.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
DinoDirect China Limited (www.dinodirect.com) is one of the biggest global online retailers. It offers a great quantity of products with competitive price by cutting the middleman and offering products directly to the terminal consumers.DinoDirect possesses a great many software products with proprietary intellectual property rights, owns technological superiority and an efficient marketing team among the similar industry.