Nightlife in Pune: A Haven for The Rising Generation
Pubs or nightclubs, concerts or live music, shows or fine dining, nightlife is the better half of the 24-hour long day of any youngster’s...
Pubs or nightclubs, concerts or live music, shows or fine dining, nightlife is the better half of the 24-hour long day of any youngster’s routine life. Pune, a sprawling city in Maharashtra is often termed as the haven for the upcoming generation in terms of the scope of education, jobs and happening nightlife that the city has to offer. A good range of hotels in Pune city serves as an added advantage for the immigrant population.
1. Independence Breweries: A popular bar and café, this place is located in the Mundhwa area. With a variety of cuisines to offer inclusive of North Indian, Mexican and Continental, Independence Breweries serves as the perfect space to unwind after a hectic day. It is open from 1 PM to 1:30 AM.
2. Effingut Brewerkz: A microbrewery is known for its bespoke beers, theme nights and a fine dining restaurant, Effingut is located in the Koregaon Park area. An evening spent here can be a costly affair, but given its ambience, energy and impeccable service, this place is worth a visit.
3. Area 51: One of the favourite nightclubs of Pune, people dances their heart out on Bollywood numbers at Area 51. Located in Baner this popular dance club is open only on Saturdays. It has a rotating dance floor and electric ambience, making it a perfect deal to bust the week-long stress.
4. MiAMi: This elegant, classy and swanky club represents the nightlife of Pune. Located in the basement of JW Marriot, MiAMi is the favourite hotspot for party hoppers. Designed like an underground garage, it houses one of the biggest dance floors of the city. If one is willing to spend some big bucks for a memorable evening, this is a place to be.
5. Tent Stay at Dreamland Resort: Idle for a full day trip, this resort is surrounded by mountains, a vast expanse of greenery and Mulshi backwaters. After a day full of fun, adventure and excitement with family, one can relax back and spend the night in tents in the lap of nature.
6. Mix@36: If you are looking forward to spending an evening in a luxurious lounge with the whispers of moving waters in the backdrop, Mix@36 is the place for you. Beautiful lighting, brilliant city view, heart-filling cuisine and cosy spaces, all come served together on one platter. Located in Koregaon Park, if you are ready to expend a good sum of money, Mix@36 is the place to be.
The availability of a wide range of hotel rooms near Pune railway station, airport and bus stand, contributes in making Pune the city for all. Nightlife is not only about food and music, it’s also about the energy; ambience and experience that makes you ready for yet another grilling day.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author is an avid writer and is interested in traveling & blogging and shares his own travel experience on article or blog sites. Through his articles, I can get information about hotels in pune city and hotels near Pune railway station.