10 Tips For Running A Well-Oiled Business Site!
1. Address your targeted audience on your ... Example: "Welcome Internet ... Ifyou have more than one, address them all.2. Make sure your content and graphics are ... your web
1. Address your targeted audience on your business
site. Example: "Welcome Internet Marketers". If
you have more than one, address them all.
2. Make sure your content and graphics are relevant
to your web site's theme. You wouldn't want to use
a bird graphic on a business web site.
3. Alert visitors by email when you add new content
to your web site. This will remind people to revisit
your web site.
4. Offer a way for visitors to contact you on each
web page. List your email address, fax number and
5. Give people the option of viewing your web site
offline. Offer it by autoresponder or printer friendly
6. Make sure a least 50% of your content is original.
The other option is to offer something else original
other than content, like software or an online utility.
7. Offer your visitors incentives for revisiting your
web site. You could give them new content, ebooks,
software, ezine, etc.
8. Publish a FAQs for your business, product and
web site. They could have questions about multiple
parts of your business.
9. Make sure all links on the navigational bar are
clickable. If people can't get to where they want to
go, they will leave.
10. Organize you web site in logical and profitable
sequence. You don't want to give a freebie before they
learn about the product(s) you're selling.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic
Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words
and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: