Internet Marketing - 14 Website Content Ideas
14 hands-on Internet marketing website content ideas for adding pages to your sites, the benefits of that content and ways to find inspiration for content.
Benefits of Website Content: 1. Good for your visitors 2. Good for SERPS (search engine rank pages) 3. Good for keyword relevance 4. Good for Internal linking and on-site SEO It is very true that thin websites do not do well in search engines. Content along with a good link building strategy is the Internet marketing formula to get your sites to ranking in the SERPS. Often times, content can be a daunting tasks for webmasters, for store type site. It can be difficult to find ideas for written content and especially if you have several sites.
14 Website Content Ideas
1. Lists - People love lists, they are easy to read and easy to create. Best, Worst, Most Bought, Most Popular, Most Read, Least Liked, 10 ways to;, 5 Methods for;, 6 Types of. The possibilities are endless.
2. How-To - A how-to can be created for anything, just use your imagination.
3. Guides and Tutorials - Every type of product, subject or niche can be fitted to some kind of guide or tutorial and more than one. Even if you are selling clothes you can have a page on size charts, types of clothing for different shapes, hottest fashion trends, buying guide, etc.
4. Side Subjects - You can write about sub-subjects within your main one. For instance if you are selling music products you can have pages about music artists and music news. If selling furniture you can talk about home design and decorating, for cooking types sites you can have pages of recipes. The possibilities for side subjects are endless.
5. Product Reviews - If you don not know the product do some research and compile something good.
6. Interesting Facts and/or Myths
7. Trivia - Trivia is a popular subject and easy to research.
8. Histories - Most products have histories and several pages of website content can be created around that topic.
9. What Returning Visitors Have To Say and Customer Testimonials - A comment section is a good and automated way to add content to your websites. Also, if your visitors have contacted you and had good things to say, these can easily be made into a webpage on your site.
10. About Pages - About pages are a great way to display your website content and use your keywords.
12. Current Trends/Events - There are always trends related to any niche, whether they are market, consumer, sales, advances etc.
13. Advantages of Buying Online - This one is universal and applies to any niche and or product. Customize it to your subject and niche.
14. Outsourced Articles - These are articles you buy and use as you wish, including publish it verbatim as your own.
Inspiration for Website Content
1. Research keywords to find content ideas. When you enter the main product/niche keyword of your sites, lotsw of long tail keywords will come up for what people are searching for within that niche.
2. Visit big gun authority sites in your niche and see what they are talking about.
3. Look at what popular bloggers in your niche are blogging about.
4. Read paper and online magazines about your niche and see what the popular articles are, this is a great way to get inspirations for website content and accelerate your Internet marketing campaigns.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Learn more about Internet marketing with step-by-step and useful guides at my Internet Marketing Blog and learn more about higher search engine rankings with proper keyword research and on-site keyword optimization, as well as SEO, affiliate marketing, complete link building resources and much more.Get all types of free webmaster and seo tools for all kinds of uses, such as, analysis, design, SERP checkers, link builders and much more at: Free Webmaster Tools. Free SEO Tools.