You love your busy life and don't want to slow ... it easier by ... five basic ... Go through your clothing and keep ONLY what fits today. ... your clothing so you can quic
You love your busy life and don't want to slow down. Make it easier by simplifying five basic aspects.
1. Go through your clothing and keep ONLY what fits today. Coordinate your clothing so you can quickly get dressed in the morning. Set up an organized laundry routine. Designate a bag for dry-clean-only clothes.
2. Organize your kitchen. Establish a system for planning meals and grocery shopping. Set up a system for your recipes. Keep a supply of frozen vegetables, meats and breads for quick meals.
3. De-clutter your home. Get rid of everything you don't use or love. Don't keep things for "someday." Give important items a designated place so you can find them when you need them.
4. Set up a paper processing system in your home. Use a portable file box to sort daily incoming paper. Immediately discard junk mail. Make a "memory box" for every family member to store artwork, playbills, and mementos.
5. Keep ongoing lists. Make a master list of everything you need to do. Prioritize the items and add some to your daily list. Post a grocery list. Write in your planner lists of movies to rent and books to read.