Why Letterheads Are Still Appealing Despite The Internet
A Letterhead introduces your company to your prospects. In order to create a good image of your company, select a good logo, also to include your company name, address and other pertinent information related to your company.
Copyright (c) 2008 Bryant Anderson
Image is the key to attracting a customer or in connecting with other professionals. You must create a very good impression. Image doesn't only include things like the way you look, dress, act, what you wear, or what company you run to but also makes people take you seriously. Your education must also show some incredible part of your written communication with others. Your image must also include a well-crafted letterhead.
A letterhead is the first thing your clients or other professionals see when they open a mail from you. It not only indicates your company address, it also affects how your credible customers picture you. The letterhead holds your company name and logo. Writer Charmaine Joy Caro says that a letterhead introduces your company to your prospects, stating who you are and what products and services you have.
You should design your letterhead with the right image for your company. A letterhead is well-designed when it effectively gives you a good image to your prospective customers.
Keep these in mind in making your letterhead:
- Plan carefully the design of the letterhead you are going to use before printing it. Be aware that all the information used in your letterhead, like the company name, company address, person to be contacted, phone and fax number, E-mail address, and Web site (if there is any).
- Choose a logo. The logo represents your company. Clients can easily recognize your company through your logo. Shrink your company's big logo to a size that is appropriate to your letterhead. Dean Mapa relates that graphic is preferably not larger than 5x2 inches.
- Your letterhead may be printed in one color, two color or full color, on a nice, high quality paper stock. Choose the right kind of paper. You can use textured paper other than the usual bond paper.
There are letterheads written in this way: the logo and the company name are put together on the upper portion of the paper, while the the address and other details are near the bottom page.
- Carla San Gaspar relates that the standard size for a letterhead is the 8.5 x 11 for it is conveniently sent through the mail or through fax.
- Use an excellent quality printing method in fabricating your letterhead. Opt for a printing company that offers you with the best services you need. Gaspar comments that four-color printing gives a business letter more character and that it makes logos more recognizable. Another writer, Charmaine Joy Caro relates that the more colors used in the letterhead, the more expensive it becomes.
- Match your letterhead with the envelopes. The paper of the letterhead must match that with the paper used on your envelopes to create a good corporate impression for your business package. Every large and established firm has custom printed letterhead.
Article Tags: Company Name
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Letterhead: My Print Shop Online offers full-printing services to customers across the United States and Canada. The company has the best deals in print jobs to include full color printing, commercial printing, and digital printing services for brochures, letterheads, envelopes, postcards, newsletters, catalogs, and booklets.