Writing Tips-Earn $800 a Day Writing Articles From Home
Ever wanted to know how to start your own freelance writing business online? Want to earn a full time income writing articles from home up to $800-$1000 a day? Learn tips for starting your own online writing business and the steps for doing so.
Getting paid to write articles is a very lucrative way to earn money on the web. Despite the fact that you need little to no skills or experience to get started, writing articles is a business plan that doesn’t require any investment (except for a website). Here a some writing tips and tricks to start your own writing business with little or no experience so you can start earning $800 a day or more:
Create a Website- Having a website can be thought of as a meal ticket for starving writers. Writers can get the chance to market their writing potential and ability by using a professional looking website. Here are some steps to go about doing this:
· Purchase a domain- Your cheapest bet is to use Godaddy and Blogger. Blogger has paired with Godaddy so that you only have to pay $10 a year. Also, blogger has an easier website building process for those that are not that computer literate.
· Put up a picture of yourself- Potential clients want to make sure they can trust you and your services. Having a picture of yourself is the easiest way to achieve this. You will make the bulk of your money from returning clients, not new customers who just want to try out your services. Make sure to remember this when trying to connect with clients. Offer them future discounts for new clients and free proofreading services.
· Writing samples- Having samples of your writing is very important if you want to get the most clients. You can provide writing samples in two ways; a url link to your published work or a url link to a pdf file. Both are easy to set up, however, it is not recommended to provide snapshots of original writing samples that you have completed without publishing them on a site first. This will help in protecting your work from being stolen. Only show samples that are related to the type of writing you will be selling; SEO articles, short stories, etc.
· Contact- Make sure your contact information is clear in place. You want clients to contact you at the drop of a dime.
· Offer pre-written articles- Some writers said they have had more success selling pre-written articles than setting up their writing services. This is when you write a sales letter with the pre-written article’s details including; writing sample, word count and summary of the article including the price. This does take a lot of work out of having to write articles based on request, which can take longer and more problems can arise.
Marketing Yourself as a writer- This is one of the hardest challenges for any writer. If most writers knew how to market themselves to earn over $800 a day writing articles, they would be rich by now. Here are a couple of ways to get attention from publishers and webmasters:
· Search popular forums- there are many websites and forums where webmasters and publishers like to hang-out and find popular content. While these type of sites can be very competitive, they do offer a direct connection to webmasters who are looking for a specific type of article.
· Publishing sites- Because of the explosion of the Internet, many publishers (popular magazines, newletters, etc) have moved online. Writers can now find writing jobs without having to send in queries through the mail and wait for months to hear a response only to find out they have been rejected. The trick is to find established online publishers who may need content. In most cases, they will not advertise their need for article writers because of the fear of being over-swapped with emails and calls from unqualified writers who are just trying to earn a quick buck. A simple email to them expressing your interest in becoming a writer for their site is good enough to grab their attention. The key is to remain very personal and not to come off as a “sales person”.
One of the biggest keys to making money writing articles online is to stay away from writing mills. What exactly are writing mills? Writing sites (“get paid to write sites” that like to pay their writers $3 per article. This is not only an insult to writers all over the world, but you will never make the money you deserve as long as you work for these wages. Most writers should not make less than $10 per article, and this depends on the level of research, quality and expertise that is required per article.
As you can see, there are many steps a writer has to take in order to earn money writing for the Internet. If you follow these steps and build a strong foundation by marketing and building a client list, there is no reason why you should make anything less than $800 a day writing articles online.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ready to make your first $800 today writing? Receive 4 FREE bonuses to jumpstart your writing career online with FREE copywriting training at Make $800 a Today Writing Articles