5 Terrible Experiences in Online Printing that You Should Avoid
In this guide, I will talk to you about 5 terrible experiences in online printing that people have experienced in the past.
Mistakes are key to learning things. Luckily for you, in online printing, you do not have to experience terrible mistakes for you to learn effectively. In this guide, I will talk to you about five terrible experiences in online printing that people have experienced in the past. By reading these experiences, you should be able to learn from them and of course be able to deal with your own perspective printing companny partner properly. So read through these mistakes and learn from them.
1. When you send an unchecked printing file – This is the most common mistake that can sometimes lead to total disaster in online printing. In many cases, online printing companies use electronic proofreading and checking of printed documents. While this can sometimes catch gross errors, some errors are not really caught in those software scripts.
This means that if you do not check your prints before sending there will always be a possibility of your prints having gross mistakes in spelling, grammar and even in the design. Get a glaringly bad error and you would have wasted hundreds of bucks in printing useless things. So you better always check your printing file before it gets sent to online printing
2. When you don’t choose your printing options carefully – Another terrible mistake that can happen to many people in online printing can happen when you don’t choose your printing options carefully. Printing options basically are your choices for the paper, the inks and the other specific materials of your printing.
If you do not review these and instead go to the defaults in online printing, you will typically get mismatched choices for your prints. You might of course waste money as your prints get produced in the wrong paper, with the wrong inks and the wrong effects. That is why it is important that you review your printing options always.
3. When you get charged extra for stuff that you do not want – Another bad thing that can happen to you in online printing is when you get charged extra stuff for the prints that you want to get. This can happen sometimes when you go for marketing packages or if you just generally do not check all the options activated for your online printing order.
So make sure to check your invoice for online printing and check all the things that you will get charged with. Check for taxes, talent fees, adjustments etc. Ask the customer service representative about it so that you can get the REAL story behind those charges.
4. When they convert your file - Another possible terrible experience when you do online printing is when your files get converted into something else for printing online. When this happens, distortions in your design can occur and of course you will get something a little bit more different that you expected in your prints once they get delivered. To prevent this from happening to you, you should always already use the same file format as they do. This minimizes conversion errors, giving you the real prints that you want.
5. When the delivery goes wrong – Finally, the worst thing that can happen to your online printing is when the delivery goes wrong. They might send it late, or even sent it to the wrong address. The best way to avoid this is to be really be specific with your delivery dates and addresses as you fill out your order forms. Moreover, you should always follow up on the online printer to make sure that they are indeed on time with your printing.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Irene Thompson is a professional writer on a first-rate online printing company. For more practical ideas about marketing through engaging print media, visit: PrintPlace.com