Avoid These Telemarketing Mistakes in Lead Generation Campaigns
Telemarketing mistakes are unfavorable for business growth. What entrepreneurs can do is to build a technique in order to identify these errors and implement smart tactics for an effective lead generation campaign.
Telemarketing programs have already validated itself to bring in results when carried out in a right method. Most of the sales lead generation program is often done via telemarketing, which is the foremost tactic utilized to deliver and raise income for a business. Nevertheless, most of these services are ineffective since business leaders and phone agents are making the same mistakes time and again.
What are the usual mistakes firms make and what are the techniques to deal with them?
• Attempting to pitch on the initial call - It’s absolutely imprudent attempting to make a sale during the very crucial first call particularly if you’re dealing with goods and services which have long sales cycles. Create prior conversations to guide the prospect along the sales cycle.
• Ill-prepared when making calls - When getting the services of an offshore service provider to handle the leads for you, it is a must to notify them of how you would like your organization to be conveyed through the call script. Partner with that lead generation firm and build a message customized to suit your company’s specified objectives.
• Lack of quality assurance - This is one of the most central aspects of a telemarketing campaign—QA (quality assurance). If this is not performed well, it will simply be a waste of time and resources. If you’re guaranteed of the quality of both the telemarketers and lead generation campaign, then the program will succeed.
• Sticking entirely to the script - Absolute obedience to the script mind you, also has its own drawbacks. This is essentially true because you cannot expect every single response to each query. Arrange a script but simply see it as a guide, for this will make sure that phone agents got the right answers to the right prospects.
• No follow up - In reality, it will take more than one call to influence a prospect to buy your market offerings. If you think that a particular customer needs follow up, then by all means give them a call. You can monitor all the history of communications so that you can readily evaluate it to aid you in closing the sale.
• Not having good product knowledge - Make sure that you have the accurate and comprehensive product knowledge before dialing that number. If you’re doing business with a b2b outsourcing service provider, be sure that they got adequate skills and training particularly on this feature so that they can reply to all the queries of the clients.
• Concentrating on unqualified prospects - It can entirely be a waste of time if you’re speaking to the wrong individual. The same is true if you’re attempting to generate leads but engaging to someone who can’t even make the ultimate decisions. Prior to making those calls, be certain that you’re communicating with the decision maker.
With the list above, it’s no wonder why there many reasons why telemarketing campaigns fail to deliver the results. As a marketer, you can simply look for a telemarketing service provider which not just promises, but delivers high quality results.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Belinda Summers works as a professional consultant. She helps businesses increase their revenue by lead generation and appointment setting services through telemarketing. To know more about this visit: http://www.callboxinc.com/