Top Ten Things Your Customer Wants
Customer retention, relationship management, and how a business owner provides customer service is extremely important to the bottom line. Everyone knows it cost more money to find a new customer than to retain an existing one. So why not give it your all to satisfy your customer’s needs.
Every customer wants something. It doesn’t matter what it is, they want it yesterday. If you could know ahead of time what they wanted, that’d make life so much easier. So, instead of the typical Top 5, let’s do a Top Ten piece. Here it is – just for you!
Top Ten Things That Every Customer Wants:
1. 1. They want it to cost less money, regardless if it’s already on sale.
2. 2. They want you to act faster.
3. 3. They want it to be delivered or come to them.
4. 4. They want it to be updated/upgraded/replaced and right now.
5. 5. They want it before it’s available. Think X-Box.
6. 6. They want it customized to fit them.
7. 7. They want it to come without assembly and ready to use.
8. 8. They want to be able to return it no questions asked.
9. 9. They want it to meet ALL their expectations.
10 10. Finally, they want to feel good about being your customer.
How do you rate? Are you at least answering yes to 5 of these top ten things your customers want from you? It doesn’t matter if you are selling a product or a service, they will always want it cheaper, faster, customized and ready to go. Oh, and returnable in case it doesn’t fit!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Discover Influence It! Real POWER for Women now! Visit http://karen-keller.com/.