CDMA Mobile Phone Technology
CDMA Mobile Phone Technology is carried by over 65 mobile phone service providers worldwide and has become the leading preference for many cell phone and smart phone users.
CDMA Cell Phone Technology is carried by over 65 mobile phone service providers worldwide and has become the leading preference for many cell phone and smart phone users. In Asia, instead of a SIM card, CDMA phones use an equivalent called an R-UIM card. This allows the consumer to choose their provider freely. However, in the US the consumer must still have a provider that is a CDMA carrier. Developed by Qualcom, a United States corporation, it is becoming the leading cell technology throughout the world.
The Top 5 Reasons to Switch to A CDMA Carrier
1. Data download time is faster than GSM
2. CDMA filters out background noise and interference through a variable rate vocoder, making for crisp clear calls.
3. Phones using CDMA have a lower power consumption and higher battery life.
4. Through a digitally encoded transmission system consumers of CDMA will find comfort in improved security, reducing the chances of unwanted tapped calls.
5. Continuing technological advances. As the smart phone technology moves forward at speed of light pace, CMDA technology is right along there with it. And since all CDMA equipped phones are made "update-ready" the consumer will find it easy for them to advance without having to buy a new phone.
In the next few years as cell phone service providers become more interconnected we are bound to see the original GSM technology fade away and be replaced by CDMA technology. Some will protest, but with technological advances happening on a daily basis this is the communication technology that will be able to keep up.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR