How to Increase Points for Permanent Residency in Australia?
Permanent residency is a status required by immigrants to enjoy facilities at par with Australian citizens. Accumulate necessary documents and points as mentioned in the guidelines of Point Test Syste...
Permanent residency is a status required by immigrants to enjoy facilities at par with Australian citizens. Accumulate necessary documents and points as mentioned in the guidelines of Point Test System to seek PR under General Skilled Migration (GSM) in Australia.
Meeting criteria and fulfilling eligibilities as mentioned in the guidelines set by Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) improve chances of getting a GSM approval for PR. Remember, you won’t be eligible for PR merely studying in Australia unless you meet 60 points or other eligibilities.
Find out how to increase points for PR in Australia:
1. Increase Your Qualification: Higher qualification brings more points for applicants. You must upgrade diploma to bachelor degree to acquire desired points. Below is the point table based on qualification of applicants:
2. Points for English Language Ability: You must be fluent in English or possess a higher English language proficiency score to get more points.
3. Age Factor: You must be between 18-49 years of age to be eligible for points. Below is the point table based on your age:
4. Skilled Employment in Australia: If you have skilled employment experiences in the last 10 years in a nominated position in Australia, you’re eligible to earn up to 20 points based on experiences.
If you have work experience in a closely related occupation overseas, you’re eligible to earn 15 points but points are given based on your last 10 year experiences.
5. Take NAATI Courses: Completing an NAATI course successfully or paraprofessional level to be certified translator and interpreters in Australia, you earn 5 migration points under Credentialed Community Language (CCL).
6. Professional Year Program: If you have completed Professional Year Program successfully, you will be awarded 5 points.
7. Partner Skill Qualification: You can earn 5 points if your partner meets following requirements while applying for permanent residency:
Note: You will not receive points if you haven’t included partner’s name in your application, or if your partner is a permanent resident or an Australian citizen.
9. Point for Sponsorship by State or Territory Government: If you’re working in a state or territory nominated position with subclass 190 application, you will be given 5 migration points.
10. Points for Studying in Regional Australia: You’re eligible for 5 points if you have lived and studied in Australia or in a low population growth metropolitan area meeting the Australian Study Requirement.
Reasons to Hire 457 Agents
457 visa is the most common program used in hiring overseas skilled workers by Australian businesses. In this program, overseas workers are sponsored by businesses to work in nominated positions if appropriately skilled workers can’t be found in local markets. This is used for hiring professionals that come under Skilled Occupation List. Hire the best 457 agentsto process this complex visa meeting all requirements. With this visa, overseas workers can work temporarily in Australia up to 4 years in nominated positions with employers.
Reasons to Contact with Visa Consultants
Australia is a perfect destination for higher studies, work, and live. It is a developed country with higher GDP and a good standard of living for residents. This is why students and professionals love moving to Australia to seek bright careers and opportunities. The best visa consultant in Melbourne offers help to make migration process simple and convenient. Consultants possess skills and knowledge of handling complex visas of overseas applicants easily. Contact us to get visa services to make your migration process easy.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
In this article, the author has described points on how to increase points for PR in Australia.