IncrediMail is an incredible email program that works efficiently without any hassle if you have the latest version. However, if it starts often crashing, there are various reasons, such as corrupted files, incompatibility with other software, computer memory, etc. If you have to face IncrediMail crashing issue, the information given in this article is entirely helpful for you to find out the possible cause and fix the problem.
IncrediMail must work properly without any issue if you’re running the new version of the email program. Though, crashes can encounter for various reasons, including computer memory, corrupted files, incompatibility with other software, etc. There are also some possible glitches that create IncrediMail program crashes. All you just need to take the right steps to discover the cause and fix the problem. At that time, you can follow the solutions listed below to resolve the issue.
Note: - If the particular issue isn’t described in error while crashing, you can contact IncrediMail support phone number to get the appropriate solution to the email problem.
Fix 1 – Crash while Sending/ Receiving Email with a Windows Live/ Hotmail account
Sometimes, IncrediMail might crash while sending and receiving email messages using the Hotmail or Windows Live Mail account. To fix the email send/receive issue using your IncrediMail, you first need to try and then reconfigure your email account. To reconfigure your email account in IncrediMail, you need to follow the step by step guide. For more info, you can also consult with email experts.
Fix 2 - Crash in general Send/Receive
In most situations, incompatible or outdated version of IncrediMail can create the crashing issue. At that point of time, you need to upgrade the IncrediMail program to the recent version, which is usually accessible via the IncrediMail official site. If it doesn’t work, then you can try some simple steps given below.
Fix 3 – Crash while Receiving Facebook Notifications or Messages
The problem has been considered and is created by the background sound linked to the emails of Facebook Notification. This issue is not directly related to the IncrediMail, so you should first check for other email clients.
Fix 4 - Random IncrediMail Crash
At such time, you should try to remove the Facebook folder connection to IncrediMail. Just right-click the folder and choose the Disconnect option. In most cases, your IncrediMail can crash when you are transferring settings and data to another email program.
Fix 5 – Crash Opening Attachments or Playing Videos
The IncrediMail program might crash when you play video or open any attached files, which may be corrupted or malicious. However, if any application is conflicting with IncrediMail, you might face this problem. At such time, you need to uninstall the particular program and check if the problem is continuing.
For solving additional IncrediMail problems, just follow this process:
1. Upgrade the IncrediMail program by installing the Full Setup File of the most recent version which is available on the official site of IncrediMail.
2. Try to turn off 3D Magic software to fix the crash issue that often encounters when you send/receive email. To do so, click the ‘3D Magic’ program icon located in a new email window. Select No 3D Effects and then click the ‘OK’ to close the ‘3D Magic’ window.
Note - If you don’t have the 3D Magic program installed or activated, click the ‘No’ button to proceed.
3. Also, try to remove the Runtime folder. The Runtime Folder saves temporary files that are used to load the Style Box with improved speed.
4. Reset your Internet Explorer Browser. The resetting process might be different; you just need to select the correct IE version you’re using.
5. Reboot your computer with MSCON. This will help you ensure if any program is creating IncrediMail to work slowly.
6. Restart your PC in Safe Mode that loads your operating system with only required drivers. It will let you check if there is any problem with the IncrediMail program or if anything else on your PC is creating the problem.
However, if none of these solutions helped to fix the crashing issues connected to your IncrediMail program, dial phone number to contact IncrediMail Support experts for further assistance and solutions.