Tips on How to Sell Your Home in a Slow Market
Slow housing markets can seem like a jail you can't get out of. There are, however, a few tricks you can learn to sell your house for a fair price!
The Placer County real estate market seems to be stabilizing these days. This seems to be true because the county's beautiful scenery, parks, recreational areas and arectechute still make Placer County a delightful place to live in Southern California.
Placer County real estate agents can use this knowledge as part of an advanced marketing campaign to sell more Auburn homes for sale.
Here are some tips that might help Placer County and Auburn CA real estate agent agents sell more homes in today's sluggish market.
1) Try to demonstrate the home's long-term value to consumers.
Many home buyers these days are searching for homes that have bigger back yards, bigger dens and beautiful landscape features. These things add extra value to a home because they give homeowners more satisfaction and pride of ownership. As a result, an Auburn CA real estate agent should try to show off these features to value-concious homebuyers.
2) Try to show off Auburn's magnificent parks and easy access to state recreational areas.
They are many Auburn homes for sale that are close to some of California's best parks and state-run recreational facilities. This should be mentioned in advertisements for Auburn CA real estate because many home buyers in Southern California are searching to purchase homes that are close to parks, walking trails, picnic areas that are close by.
3) Don't forget to use photographs in your advertisements for homes for sale in the area.
Many homes in Auburn CA feature beautifully clean lines and proportions that are just dying to be shown off to potential home buyers. Why not show off these neat features by adding close-up photos of homes for sale in the area? It will give your advertisements an extra punch that many home buyers will notice and appreciate.
4) Don't forget to mention that home buyers can take advantage of some historically low interest rates when they purchase Auburn CA real estate.
Recent actions by the Federal Reserve to lower benchmark interest rates have lowered interest rates for a mortgage to historical lows. Placer County realtors in the area should try to mention these historically low interest rates to home buyers because it can make a real difference between closing a deal and disappointment.
5) Be sure to keep up the home's maintenance.
Most home buyers are turned off by homes that have unsightly weeds, unmowed lawns and dying landscape. Therefore, be sure to keep the home looking its best by mowing the lawn, watering the plants and removing the weeds from the property.
6) Be sure to clean the home before putting it out on the market.
Most Placer County home buyers refuse to buy dirty homes. Therefore, be sure that the home's carpets, cabinets, bathroom fixtures, window sills and blinds are especially clean to avoid embarrassing yourself at an open house.
7) Speaking of open houses, be sure you advertise open houses for your homes on social networking sites like Twitter or MySpace.
Using social media sites like Twitter to advertise Placer County real estate is an inexpensive and effective way to get the word about your homes for sale. This seems to be true because you can reach more potential buyers for homes on Twitter than you could by using more static advertising methods.
Therefore, why not try "Tweeting" your way to more sales in this slow market by Tweeting on about your firm's open houses for Placer County homes? It's easy to do, and it could drive more potential buyers to your clients' homes for sale.
8) Try to replace any broken appliances or lighting fixtures that you see in the home.
Not only does this add additional value to a home, it also gives a potential home buyer more confidence that the home is structurally sound. This confidence is essential in slow real estate markets because skeptical buyers need the extra assurance that their hard-earned dollars are spent wisely.
9) Offer the buyer help with the home's closing costs.
Many Placer County home buyers have difficulty closing deals on Auburn homes for sale because they can't afford to pay the closing costs that occur after purchasing a home. Smart realtors can cash in on this problem by suggesting to their clients that they help pay the buyer's closing costs. This might be worth doing in this slow market because it could make easier for more buyers to purchase Auburn area homes. Therefore, helping the buyer pay his closing costs might result in a higher sale price for the seller and more money for you in increased commissions.
10) Finally, try to be flexible when it comes to needs of the buyer and the seller.Many home buyers and sellers have special needs that should be met. As a result, don't be put off by buyers or sellers who want to conduct an extra home inspection or home appraisal. It just might make the difference that could help you sell more homes in Placer County in this slow market.
Article Tags: Placer County Real, County Real Estate, Many Home Buyers, Slow Market, Placer County, County Real, Real Estate, Sell More, Auburn Homes, Many Home, Home Buyers, Interest Rates, Open Houses, Closing Costs
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rodney has lived in Placer County his entire life. As such, he knows the area pretty well and has done well thanks to Auburn CA homes for sale.