Eating Habits And Disorders
A healthy diet is the combination of fruits, dairy, protein and vegetable. There is no problem for the person who is able to eat non vegetarian food to gain a healthy diet. Variety of food is more important when a person prefers vegetarian food. Because vegetarian sometimes do not get enough protein and other vitamins like zinc and iron which is mostly found in the meat. Healthy diet for women includes more calcium and iron compare to the healthy diet for man.
Eating disorder means the extreme expression of food by man and woman. The Eating disorder means the behavior and attitude related to eating. Eating disorder includes compulsive overeating and anorexia nervosa.
Symptoms of Compulsive Overeating:
1. Eating without hunger
Symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa:
1. Fear of becoming fat/obese
Tips for Healthy Eating:
1. Donít skip meal: Plan your daily meal and snacks. For healthy eating habit, we should have 3 meals and 2 snacks every day.
2. Learn simple way to prepare food: Try to learn various simple way of preparing food for yourself. Try dried herbs (basil, parsley) and spices (chili powder, lemon pepper) instead of adding topping link butter and gravy.
3. Avoid eating more sugar: Sugar drinks contain more energy in the form of calories and these drinks do not have other vitamins and protein which body needs. So avoid such type of drinks.
4. Pay attention to your eating while having meal: Listen to our body while you are having meal. Stop when you feel satiated. This will help your body to balance the energy.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
This article is submitted by James Harison, Editor to slimtour.com. Please Visit the website http://www.slimtour.com for more solutions about Weight Loss.