Paleo Wheat and Grain Free Bread Recipes
Enjoy Paleo Bread Recipes wheat and grain free. Have bread using Paleo ingredients. grains are replaced with almond, coconut or flax seed flour. Dairy milk is replaced with almond milk, coconut milk, hazelnut milk and variety of other plant milks. Enjoy Free Paleo Bread Recipe.
Eating habits changed in society ending with the Paleolithic to the Neolithic period. Paleolithic pre-agriculture and Neolithic period ushered in agriculture. Bread had a constructive role in early societies. Wheat was cultivated in Western Asia, Europe and North Africa. Small farms led to towns. As versus, to the caveman’s nomadic lifestyle of hunters gatherers farming unified human communities.
Primal bread dates back in history approximately 7,500 to 8,000 years ago. Ancient Greek ritual bread was made of flour, oil and wine. Bread harvest is depicted on Egyptian hieroglyphs. Profession bakers in the Roman Empire had positions of prestige. In medieval England, bread was a luxury food. During the famine to reduce the percentage of starvation bread prices were kept affordable. In the 19th century white bread was made affordable for the general public.
Worldwide approximately 1 in 133 people suffer for Celiac Sprue Disease and are intolerant to grain and wheat. A large number of people are dairy intolerant. There are some people that have not been properly diagnosed with these intolerances. For proper diagnosis consult with a professional doctor. Suffers of these intolerances have to eliminate wheat or dairy from their diets. The Paleo Diet is wheat, grain, dairy and preservative free. Learn Paleo flours/meals, Paleo milks and Paleo Cooking Oils and Butters. Enjoy you favorite bread Paleo Style. Free Paleo Flax Seed Bread Recipe.
Paleo Wheat Flour Alternatives:
- Almond Flour/ Meal – Made from the almond nut. Almond is unsaturated fats.
- Coconut Meal/Flour – Made for the dried meat of the coconut plant. Coconut contains saturated fats.
- Flax Seed Flour/ Meal – Made from the dried grounded flax seed. The flax seed polyunsaturated fats and fibrous plant. Store flax seed flour/meal in air tight container and refrigerate.
Paleo Cow’s Milk Alternatives:
Almond Milk – Contains calcium. Lactose and dairy free. Unsaturated fats from the almond nut plant. Taste similar to dairy milk used in many Paleo recipes.
- Coconut Milk – Contains calcium. Lactose and dairy free is a saturated fat. Coconut milk from the coconut plant.
- Hazelnut Milk – 75% monounsaturated fats less than 4% saturated fats. Lactose and dairy free.
Paleo Baking and Cooking Oils:
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Olive Oil (Unsaturated fat)
- Flax seed Oil (Unsaturated fat)
What is a piece of bread with no butter? Paleo diet category of butters.
- Coconut Butter
- Almond Butter
- Pecan Butter
- Hazelnut Butter
Flax Seed Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Sea Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 tsp. olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh rosemary or cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Preheat over 350 degrees F
- Mix and blend well all dried ingredients.
- In separate bow. Beat eggs well and blend in liquid ingredients. Blend well.
- Combine dried and liquid ingredients blend until smooth.
- Oil loaf pan with olive oil or coconut oil.
- Pour in blended ingredients and bake for approximately 35 minutes
Note: The tips on this site should not replace advice from your physician. Always check your physician before making any changes to your daily habits. "Disclosure: Compensation Affiliate
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR