Liposuction - Your Top 5 Questions Answered
Liposuction is a process that allows doctors to help you to get rid of fat pockets and deposits throughout the body that do not respond to traditional dieting and weight loss. This is a procedure ...
1. Am I a good candidate for this procedure? In order to be a good candidate for liposuction, you should be healthy. You should also have areas of exercise and diet resisting fat depositions. This procedure does not help those who are obese, or those that want to remove a significant amount of weight.
2. What can I expect as a result? Having realistic expectations is important. However, what you see after the procedure is generally the way your body will remain. If you do gain weight, you will have the same shape, just a larger version if it, in many cases.
3. What is the cost of having this procedure done? There are a few things to keep in mind here. First, there are several different types of procedures that can be done, each one with its own level of intensity and cost. In addition, your location makes a difference. The doctor also differs. The good news is that many providers will work with you to get a finance plan set up or another solution to allow you to make affordable payments, if you need to.
4. What areas of the body can receive this type of treatment? There are many areas of the body that can receive and benefit from liposuction. Some of those in women include the abdomen, breasts, the outer or the inner thighs and the buttocks. In men, many of the same locations can occur, but the most common areas include the neck, chin, flanks, abdomen and the breasts. Talk to your doctor about other areas you would like to tackle.
5. How do I choose a doctor? When it comes to choosing a physician for your care, it is a good idea to focus primarily on the provider's skills and experience, especially with the most modern science and technology. You also want to see before and after results and get to know them. Do you like your doctor? You should.
All of these questions are questions you can ask your physician when you have your initial consultation for liposuction. In fact, this is the prime time for you to ask questions. It is a good idea to know what to expect and what your options are before you agree to any type of procedure. That way, you can remain confident in the procedure and the way you will look after it.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For liposuction tucson residents trust their bodies to only the best. To learn more about curving your body into shape visit: www.aestheticsurgeryoftucson.com.