Treatment of Premature Ejaculation - What Makes a Good Treatment to Beat Premature Ejaculation?
What is premature ejaculation? There have been a lot of misconceptions about what premature ejaculation really means. Premature ejaculation can be defined in several ways by various people. Basically, the term ‘premature ejaculation’ refers to a situation whereby a man reach climax too early when having sex without satisfying his partner. When you ejaculate too early before your partner gets an orgasm, then you are suffering from this condition. It has been proven that 40% of all men are premature ejaculators.
The following are the reasons you could be classified as a premature ejaculator:
1. You reach a climax in two minutes or less of penetration.
2. You are unable to give your partner an enjoyable sex on more than 60% of the time.
3. Your condition of being unable to last long enough during sex is resulting to discomfort in both you and you woman.
Well, the fact that you’re suffering from this condition doesn’t mean you should feel embarrassed. The good news is that premature ejaculation is not an ailment, and since you’re among 40% of all men who suffers from this condition implies that you are not the only one that has to deal with this issue. You need to take action immediately in order to resolve this problem.
So what is considered a good treatment of premature ejaculation?
It’s imperative that you consider these two criteria when deciding the treatment option that best suits you:
1. The treatment must provide a permanent solution to the problem rather than a mere temporary cure.
2. The treatment has to be natural and be able to naturally boost your staying power in bed.
Below are some recommended treatment for premature ejaculation.
Common premature ejaculation treatments
Here are some commonly used methods to treat this problem. Now, let us analyze how effective they are and if they provide a permanent cure to premature ejaculation.
1. Numbing applicators like sprays, lotions and creams – This is commonly used by men suffering from early ejaculation. They are effective, but the truth is that they provide a short-term solution. You’ll always need them whenever you want to have sex, and you could be sure of being unable to last long in bed whenever you didn’t use them. They can be of use if you need to give an impression, however, using solution like desensitizing creams have the tendency to reduce the sensations that both you and your woman feel when having sex and thereby making you and your partner not to enjoy sex to the fullest.
2. Anti-depressants – There are a number of this product available on the market, however, there are common ones like Paxil and Prozac. They help to resolve the problem of early ejaculation, but the fact is that they have side-effect like loss of sexual drive or even inability to ejaculate. You must continually take these pills every day. Even worst, is the fact that they are not effective if you consume them before having sex. It is advised that you go to a doctor to know the possible consequences of these drugs and if they are suited for you.
3. Naturally "re-wire" your ejaculatory response – This is definite the best way to stop the problem of premature ejaculation, for the reason that it provides a permanent treatment. The fact that it deals with the root causes of this condition makes it a permanent fix. It helps to train your body to be able to last longer during sex. The result is immediate and permanent.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Now you can stop premature ejaculation and start giving her amazing sex...even if you have never lasted more than 2 minutes in bed! Visit Methods to Last Longer in Bed
There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do to achieve explosive sexual stamina. To find out more visit How To Make Sex Last Longer