Rent Receipt Form to Prove Your Rent Payment
Rent Receipt Form are these forms, which are issued by the landlord for the receipt of the rent amount from the tenant, against the full or part of the property rented out by him to the tenant. The tenant use this form as a proof against the payment made to the landlord.
Therefore, Rent Receipt forms can be defined as an acknowledgement of the rent received by the landlord from the tenant for the rented or leased out house and property, commercial space, building, apartment and so on. The owner issue the Rent Receipt to acknowledge rent received.
There are certain benefits of the Rent Receipt Forms and that include:
1. It is the proof of rent paid by the tenant.
2. The form is very useful during taxation and accounting purposes.
3. Prove tenant as a real resident in the property.
4. Confer legal tenancy right on the tenant.
5. Details of monetary transactions between owner and tenant are shown by the receipt.
6. Mention the rent amount of the leased out or rented property.
7. Shows any balance due against the rent.
8. Mode of Payment (cash, check or any other means) is explicitly shown.
9. Landlord fulfills his obligation of acknowledging the receipt of the rent.
10 Records, the name of owner, tenant
11. Shows the location and nature of the property
12. Bears the signature of landlord, proving that the rent is received by him.
The infixing of the signature also makes the receipt, legally binding in the court of law and can be produced in the court for rent dispute settlement.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR