Explore the Beauty and Elegance of Blue Sapphire Gemstones
Sapphires are available in various colors like blue, pink, yellow, green, purple etc. But blue sapphire is one of the strongest and fastest acting precious gemstone and a very important gemstone among the nine group of gemstone in astrology.
Blue Sapphire or Neelam gemstone is famous for its power as well as beauty. Although, There are many benefits of neelam stone but we are going discuss some of them. According to Vedic astrology, blue sapphire is the gemstone of Saturn and it gives fruitful results especially if you are facing ‘Saade Saati’ period in your life.
On the other hand, it is said that blue sapphires brings peace and prosperity in life. Not just that it protects from enemies, evil eyes, negative energies, jealousy etc. Also, it gives name, fame and the individual will be surrounded by positive aura.
Blue Sapphire must be worn on Saturday and the impact is felt instantaneously. As per experts, it also helps in getting rid of health issues especially if a person is facing abdominal problems. You will gain mental peace and your concentration power will improve as well.
But we all know that every coin has two aspects, so this gemstone works perfectly only when it suits the wearer. Never wear cracked blue sapphire stone because this will anger Lord Saturn and the individual can face accidents that might lead to even death. Therefore it should be worn with care to avoid its side effects.
Some of the individuals are advised to remove the gemstone while eating non-veg. Avoid wearing any gem without consulting a good astrologer or a gem therapist. Be very careful while choosing Blue Sapphire otherwise you may land in trouble.
Important facts about Blue Sapphire
1. Not everyone can wear Blue Sapphire for instant success and positive changes in life. If you will do so your decision may prove fatal.Consult an expert before wearing this gemstone.
2. Individuals born in the month of September or Capricorns can wear this precious gemstone to attract good fortune.
3. Not only people under Scorpio sign but Blue Sapphire belongs to the natives who are suffering from Shani Dasha or Saade Saati.
4. It helps to get rid of negativity, unknown fear and helps in taking right decisions in life.
5. It is a fast acting gemstone and has gives a positive boost especially in finances.
6. For positive results chant shani mantra 108 times before wearing this gemstone.
7. Donating mustard oil, salt, soap, tea leaves at the root of people will give you expected results.
How to select a genuine Blue Sapphire?
It is very difficult to identify the genuine Blue Sapphire so in this article we will tell you how to choose the perfect and real gemstone.
1. Similar to diamond, colour, cut, clarity and carat weight is very important while purchasing Blue Sapphire. Also the location and treatment of the Sapphire must be considered.
2. Inclusions are always present in stones to enhance their appearance and luster but If you clearly see inclusions in the stone it means the stone is of inferior quality.Only a gemologist can analyze the quantity of inclusion.
3. If you feel warmness while holding the stone in your hand then it means it is real.
4. Always buy lab certified blue sapphire from a reputed stores.
5. Don’t get cheated by the colour of the stone. Its colour can range from deep blue to very light blue but the more lighter the colour of this gemstone the better the stone is.
Types of Blue Sapphire Stones
1. Standard Blue Sapphire Stone: It is less expensive and therefore it is used for jewelery purpose.
2. Fine Quality Blue Sapphire Stone: It is very difficult to find inclusions in this stone with bare eyes. The price of this stone is more than Standard Blue Sapphire stone.
4. Super Premium Quality Blue Sapphire Stone: It is believed to be one of the finest quality gemstone and the price of neelam stone or blue sapphire gemstone is very higher than any other.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Get blue sapphire gemstone at an affordable price today from the shelf of neelamstones.in