10 High-Level Tactics For Increasing Your Sales!
1. Spend money on targeted ... instead ofmass media ... You don't want to ... ad dollars on people who aren't ... Increase your profits by ... on ...
1. Spend money on targeted advertising instead of
mass media advertising. You don't want to waste
your ad dollars on people who aren't interested.
2. Increase your profits by concentrating on small
details. Improving small things like text size, color,
or graphics can really make a positive difference.
3. Keep your offers flexible. If you offer a set price
for your product, you could offer the people that
can't afford it an optional payment plan.
4. Offer your knowledge or consulting as a bonus
product. You could offer a free 15 or 30 minute
consultation. This will add value to your product.
5. Personalize all your e-mail messages so they get
read. Include the recipient's name in the subject line.
This will grab people's attention quickly.
6. Keep your web site consistent. You don't want
to keep things on your web site that are unrelated
to the theme of your web site.
7. Attract more subscribers to your free e-zine by
giving them free bonuses like e-books, software,
online services and other incentives.
8. Sell advertising space in your e-zine and on your
web site. This will create an extra income stream
for your business.
9. Make your web site ready for the public. Have
an "About Us" page and clear descriptions of what
actions you want your visitors to take.
10. Don't just start advertising everywhere, plan out
your marketing. Locate places and publications that
your target audience would congregate around.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Larry Dotson is the co-author of "The Hypnotic
Writer's Swipe File" a collection of hypnotic words
and phrases that sell. You can visit his web site at: