Repair & Replacement of Kitchen Faucets
No matter that you have a double handles faucet or a single handle faucet in kitchen, if they start to leak, you need to learn how to repair a kitchen faucet. We will share experience on the kitchen ...
No matter that you have a double handles faucet or a single handle faucet in kitchen, if they start to leak, you need to learn how to repair a kitchen faucet. We will share experience on the kitchen faucets manage repair or replacement of the steps.
Before starting, you need to be sure whether you have a single handle kitchen faucet. There are many tap handles in different finish. If the old kitchen faucet bronze, you should buy a faucet handle.
1. Turn off the water supply - you do not want water suddenly spike in all that? Generally there are two water valves under the sink. Disable the valve by rotating in the direction of clockwise.
2. The lever handle or device must have a screw, it should be removed. The location of the screw depends on the design of the luminaire. For cartridge type fittings, the handle has a circular piece sits on top of him. This is known as an index of the lid. This can be removed by prying the handle with a flat head screwdriver. When the screw is exposed, remove with a screwdriver.For styling accessory disc, the locking screw is located at the base of the handle or lever. Use the Allen wrench to remove this by turning counter clockwise.
3. After unscrewing the screw, lift the handle or lever.
4. Now the position of the replacement grip or lever on the whole device and proceed to install the spare screw. If his replacement by a type of lamp cartridge, simply place the control lever or the whole. After this, tighten the screw and replace the cap rate on it. Click on the cover until it clicks that means it has locked into position.For an accessory disk type, balance or control lever on the set then install the screw and tighten with Allen wrench.
5. Now it's up to the water supply and test your work. Since the procedure is quite simple, you should have no problem at all.For more information on cooking tips, repairing faucets, check the faucet installation and repair. In order spare parts from the key and the tap handle, please visit product catalog online.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR