Secrets To Control Your Path To Success: Top 7 Ways To Maintain Control Over Your Time
Well, actually it is actually possible to control your path to success and there are actually numerous methods to do so. But for today, I will first show you several little known secrets on how you ca...
Well, actually it is actually possible to control your path to success and there are actually numerous methods to do so. But for today, I will first show you several little known secrets on how you can control your time, so as to lead you to better success.
So here are the top 7 ways you can control your time:
1) Identify how much time you need. You must be clear on the amount of time you require to carry out certain activities like bathing, eating, working, etc each day. Always remember that you only have 24 hours a day - no more, no less - and once the 24 hours is gone, there is no way of reclaiming it back.
2) Identify whether you are performing any of the time annihilators. Time annihilators are basically things or actions you do that waste or annihilate too much of your time such as chatting unnecessarily. Think of ways on how you can avoid or at least minimise them.
3) Make a list of things you need to do. Let's face it, not many of us are memory experts. So, in order to remember important things, schedules and appointments better, make a list on either a notebook, an electronic organiser or even your cell phone.
4) Set time bound goals. This basically means to set a fixed date for you to accomplish certain goals. For example, if you need to complete a project by the end of this month, write down 30th June 2007 as the targeted date to accomplish it.
5) Make a timetable. Divide your day / week / month according to the basic activities you need to carry out and the actions you need to take to achieve your goals. Try to follow your timetable as closely as possible.
6) Fight procrastination. I understand that this can be quite hard to overcome for some but try your very best to do it. Be focus on your goal and set your mind to achieve your goal while at the same try to remain motivated.
7) Take effective actions. You must take the proper and appropriate steps and measures into carrying out your tasks, goals, aspirations so as to obtain the most optimal results.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amazing! FREE e-Book Reveals How You Can Wipe Out All Your Limits & Achieve Your Inherent Unlimited Potential For Wealth, Success & Happiness In Only 30 to 60 Seconds From Now! Only At Ultimate Secrets of Success