Oneplus 3 – Full Mobile Specifications & Review
OnePlus, one of the greatest Chinese Manufacturer launched and released OnePlus 3 on June 14 2016. It is the successor of the much talked about OnePlus 2 . Every successor by OnePlus organization is b...
OnePlus, one of the greatest Chinese Manufacturer launched and released OnePlus 3 on June 14 2016. It is the successor of the much talked about OnePlus 2 . Every successor by OnePlus organization is bringing new surprises each year.
The gadget is performing admirably good in the market and gaining huge and fair popularity. OnePlus 3 no longer uses the invite system and is freely available on leading online marketplaces.
OnePlus 3 has great specifications which are specified and revealed below by OnePlus:-
1) Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 6GB of RAM and 64GB of capacity.
2) Latest Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
3) Wide 5.5 inches show with determination of 1080 x 1920 pixels
4) 16 MP Front and 8 MP back camera.
5) Long battery existence with 3000 mAh battery.
Components which are included into OnePlus 3 were excluded in some previous OnePlus versions, for example, fast charging and a NFC chip, an element that was skipped from the OnePlus 2, causing disappointment from some fans and critics. The OnePlus 3 highlights metal back configuration, like HTC M9 in a delightful aluminium design. It is also the first OnePlus phone to ship exclusively with 64GB of internal storage.
Indeed, it's great, no doubt about that, and that may be the reason behind why the gadget is gaining a lot of popularity and traction by the people in different countries where it has been launched. Thus, on the off chance that you are one who has purchased the OnePlus 3,we are pretty sure you will love the beautiful metal design configuration. However the smooth metal finish makes the phone slippery. Now, we wouldn't want our brand new OnePlus 3 to fall on the ground or get harmed, Would we? So you can purchase defensive and designer OnePlus 3 Covers and cases online on the web. The number of options are endless.
OnePlus is offering special deals for some early buyers when it was launched and its additionally available at this point. It offers Rs. 500 worth eBook promotion credits, 2 months of Saavn Pro subscription, double data for Idea customers for a year and most important a free 12-month accidental damage protection for the device, which needs urgent attention of the owners.
Overall it's a decent purchase! The following are a few advantages (PROS) and disadvantages (CONS)
1) Large 5.5 inch Full HD screen
2) The display is an Optic AMOLED screen. It consumes less power and provides better viewing angles compared to an IPS LCD.
3) The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistant.
4) A slim and large smartphone which weighs only 158 grams.
5) Metal body design with high grade aluminium.
6) Insanely fast Snapdragon 820 chipset processor.
7) 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM for multitasking.
8) Latest version of Android Marshmallow.
9) 16 megapixel sensor primary camera which prevents shaky images or videos. It can record videos in 4K resolution and also in slow motion at 720p.
10) Fast battery charging technology. Charge from 0% to 60% under 30 minutes
10) Fast fingerprint sensor
11) Supports gestures to wake your device to will display notifications.
1) The device does not have a microSD card slot.
2) Heating issues while charging the device with fast charging technology.
3) No navigational touch buttons below the screen. Its on the screen.
4) 3000 mAh battery capacity is not enough for the powerful Snapdragon 820 and Adreno 530 chipset which draws huge amount of power.
6) Only few service centers across India.
This is was my take on the OnePlus 3. Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Love to share updates around fashion, technology and business around the world.