5 Top Reasons to Opt for Serviced Apartments London
Serviced apartments in London offer a great accommodation option with various benefits that can beat the ambience of a hotel. Serviced apartments in London are gaining popularity among most of the visitors. Corporate or leisure, more and more travellers are now choosing apartments over hotel rooms.
Serviced apartments in London are gaining popularity among most of the visitors. Corporate or leisure, more and more travellers are now choosing apartments over hotel rooms. People coming to London for vacation know that apartments will be a better choice for their family. Even kids enjoy the freedom that apartments allow as compared to the hotel rooms.
Most international conglomerates have also now realized that opting for serviced apartments is a wiser choice for their employees’ stay in London, especially if these executives need to travel day in and day out on official assignments. The advantages with this type of accommodation are not only reaped by the employees, but also by the overall business due to cost effectiveness.
Below are the top five reasons why you should stay at serviced apartments instead of hotel rooms:
1. Well proportioned – These short term apartments offer more space as compared to hotel rooms. Consequently, you get value for money and more comfort to stay with your family or colleagues. There is also enough space for entertaining guests or clients over at your place. That is certainly a tough task to handle in the confines spaces of a hotel room.
2. Location - A great deal of short lets are located within or around main business regions in London. Their location has been carefully chosen to ensure that the targeted market segment of corporate travellers finds them suitable enough to live in them while on an official trip. For instance, Canary Wharf is one of the latest business developments and you will find an excellent variety of serviced apartments there. Executives who have to work in one of these offices near Docklands and benefit a great deal from these apartments. Mostly all the corporate apartments are developed keeping in mind the amenities and good transport links around.
3. Amenities – A wonderful feature of short stay apartments is that they have an equipped kitchen where you can cook your own food. So if you are a business traveller often hopping form one place to another, there couldn’t be anything better than a kitchen of your own so you can avoid eating out too frequently. Simply prepare a nice home cooked meal and enjoy at your own apartment. Moreover, the facilities of housekeeping and concierge are also available like a hotel. And added relaxation and fitness facilities like gym, spa, etc. gives employees a place to unwind after a hard day's work.
4. Privacy and Freedom – Despite all the facilities similar to a hotel, there is a lot of privacy and freedom you can enjoy in your own apartment. There is no barging in by any housekeeping staff unless you ask for them. Plus, you have the keys to your apartment and no one can come in without your permission.
5. Communication and Entertainment - Serviced apartments also provide broadband internet access which allows you to work from home when required. This accompanied by telephone services and work desk in the room make it easy to maintain optimal productivity even from home. Apart from this, a TV with cable connection helps you to stay entertained inside your room also.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lana Marshall is a professional blogger who likes to write about the serviced apartment London topics. He handles online Services for Apartments and Hotel assignment and therefore possesses practical insight and experience about the industry.