Pull Off a Romantic Vacation
Cheap airplane tickets and discount hotel rooms or cheap vacation packages can help make vacations affordable. However if a romantic vacation is a goal, then a little planning can go a long way in making your vacation be about getting “in touch” vs. just getting away.
The following is how to make a romantic vacation a reality:
· Plan your trip in advance with your loved one to make certain your destination is somewhere your partner really wants to go. Schedule your vacation at a good time for your significant other.
· Research romantic vacation destinations, as well as romantic hotels, cruises, spas and restaurants. One good resource is Travel and Leisure’s online list of the 50 most romantic places on Earth. Also ask friends, relatives and colleagues for suggestions.
· Review accommodations and proposed itinerary with your partner before finalizing them. Be ready to compromise. Be open to being spontaneous since travelers often come across intimate spots during their trips which can ignite romance at unexpected times.
· If you are not already sharing income and expenses, decide before you leave who will pay for what on your vacation. You do not want to squabble over who is paying for the hotel rooms and meals while on a romantic vacation.
· If funds are limited, consider taking a shorter trip; maybe even a road trip. Make certain before you leave that you have enough money to do everything you want to do on your trip.
· Look to surprise your partner with romantic initiatives. A private dinner on a terrace, balcony, or on the beach can create a very special moment. Romantic strolls, horseback rides, visits to wineries or long train rides with dining service are all great ideas.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
www.cheapfares.com employees enjoy writing and sharing travel news articles that engage them and believe others will find interesting.