Have You Heard About These Business Card Design Trends?
Graphic designers use different types of business card design trends to create attractive business cards. You can also design your business card following a popular trend and establish your corporate identity.
Business card designing style has changed quite a lot in the past decade. Earlier, there were only black and white cards with the card owners name on it, but now, you can see a variety of eye catching business cards in the market. Every year graphic designers come up with new business card design ideas to impress the viewers.
Business card helps you break the ice in any situation. Whether you go to a serious business seminar or a client meeting, with the help of a professionally designed business card, you can introduce yourself properly and start bonding with your future clients.
Here is a list of popular professional business card design trends. Read them and decide which style suits your corporate identity.
1. Die Cut- If beauty and aesthetics matters the most to you, then you should follow this trend. It’s a very popular trend and helps you prove your artistic expertise. Graphic designers and professional painters can use a die cut card.
2. Full Color- With the advancement in printing technology, colored business cards have become quite affordable. Therefore, instead of designing a black and white card, you should design a multi colored card to reflect your corporate image.
3. Eye Catching Images- Generally, graphic designers add logo and contact information to a business card, but some creative designers are now experimenting with business card design and adding images to it as well.
If you are a famous person or want to make your face recognizable, then putting a self photograph in the business card in an intelligent idea. Web developers and career counselors offer one to one services and they should use this type of card. However, make sure that the image doesn’t overshadow other information.
4. Experiment with Logo- Logo is an essential element of a business card, but designers are now experimenting with its size and placement as well. For example, they are placing the logo at the corner of a card and adjusting its size to leave more space for text content. Some designers are designing both side cards and placing the logo on back for better visual impact.
5. Fonts Reflecting Corporate Identity- Old and famous companies generally have their corporate fonts. They are using this designing trend to strengthen their brand identity.
6. Plastic Cards- Plastic business cards are hugely popular these days. Plastic is more durable than papers and its shiny look easily grabs viewers’ attention. You can design a textured or transparent plastic card to stand apart from crowd.
7. Rounded Corner- Rounded corner cards look beautiful a classy. Printing cost of a rounded corner die cut card is also lower than a customized rectangle shape card.
8. Shiny UV Coating- UV coating makes a dull business card exciting. It adds a premium look to the card and increases your brand value. When you give someone a glossy card, he immediately thinks that your company is rich and famous.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sreeya Roychaudhary is a professional writer who works at Graphic Design India which is a graphic design company with an enviable global presence. The company provides various graphic design, business card design, Corporate Identity Design solutions at a very reasonable price.