A ... person is one who thrives on ... ... ... new goals. A thriving person goes beyond just getting by.They have an attitude of ... and are willing to share it. Tak
A successful person is one who thrives on learning, attempting, and reaching new goals. A thriving person goes beyond just getting by. They have an attitude of abundance and are willing to share it. Take a look at some of the attributes.
1. A strong sense of self and a healthy self-esteem are integral parts of your personality. The cornerstones of your foundation are integrity, common sense, willingness to try, and persistence. Skills and talents are recognized and utilized.
2. Self-improvement is not just a word, it is a lifestyle. You are a seeker of knowledge of all types. You absorb what you can from any type of experience. All the senses are used to keep learning and growing. You think like a reporter asking those famous questions of who, what, when, why, where, and how. Spend some time to play like a child - just for the pure pleasure of it. All aspects are needed for a well-balanced life.
3. You take responsibility and are accountable for your thoughts and deeds. You refrain from openly blaming others, even if they were the cause of the problem. Reliability, honesty, and trustworthiness are what other people come to expect of you; and rarely (if ever) are they disappointed. You take pride in who you are and what you do.
4. A thriving person seeks challenges partly for the thrill of it but also because the need to and desire to push the boundaries and not have limitations is important. What appears to be a risk to an outsider is, as a rule, a well-thought out action plan. The popular expression today is to step out-of-the-box.
5. Being creative is critical to the nature of this type of person because a regular influx of ideas allows him or her to see beyond the obvious or standard methods. The desire to tweak, manipulate, start from scratch, and be mind-playful are important to keeping the right brain happy. Itís a release of energy that provides more energy and enthusiasm. The imagination fuels originality which contributes to uniqueness.
6. With a thriving mindset, you are willing to put forth the energy and effort for the desired effects. You act upon your thoughts rather than just letting them simmer on the back burner. Getting up in the morning is fun - you look forward to new opportunities. A feeling of positive anticipation is the norm rather than the exception.
7. As a successful person, due to the qualities above, you are one who helps to activate the necessary trigger points for others to join you in the ranks of happy, well-adjusted folks who enjoy each day as it comes. As the old saying states: What goes around, comes around. The more you share, the more you will receive. Thatís a win-win.
Living at a top optimum level is a condition that few of us achieve every day. In reality, it could be exhausting. My guess is that most people are living a few of the attributes above each day. Those who are thriving incorporate more of them more frequently - thatís why they are found in the winners circle.
(c)2003 Virginia Reeves OK to reprint. My motto is share your smiles as you search for the pot of gold. Ezine on enhancing growth offers alternate weeks of Virginia's articles and a guest. This provides variety to benefit you. mailto:millionairemindset@GetResponse.com For more choices, please check website at http://www.rainbowopportunities.ws Thanks!