DEAR KNOWLEDGEABLE readers
Our ancestors too out of spiritual ignorance, due to a materialism standpoint alongwith other elders of recent generations, forced Lord Christ to wear a crown of thorns and later hanged him on a cross. Lord Mahavir’s ears were pricked with sharp iron nails. Socrates, Laotse, Meera, Narsinh Mehta were harassed a lot. Only after they left this mortal world did we realize our folly and we thus shed tears of repentance.
“He Who is Ram, He Who is Krishna has today incarnated as Shri Ramkrishna.” This is what was said by revered Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans and “He Who is Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans is Shriram Sharma Acharya”, that is what our highly respected Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharya has to say. “In every era I shall manifest so as to re-instate righteousness in the world.” As per this proclamation in the Bhagwad Geeta by Shri Krishna, He (God) had again incarnated in our midst.
(Today man despite reflecting again and again on the principles and precepts mentioned above tends to doubt them and thus errs in his faith in God. As a result he immerses himself in fleeting sense pleasures of the world and behaves like a beast.)
Our ancestors too out of spiritual ignorance, due to a materialistic standpoint alongwith other elders of recent generations, forced Lord Jesus Christ to wear a crown of thorns and later hanged him on a cross. Lord Mahavir’s ears were pricked with sharp iron nails. Socrates, Laotse, Meera, Narsinh Mehta were harassed a lot. Only after they left this mortal world did we realize our folly and we thus shed profuse tears of repentance.
Such a great incarnation of God, compassionate like Lord Jesus, tolerant like Mahavir Swami and who had incarnated in the past as Saint Kabeer, Samarth Guru Ramdas and Shri Ramkrishna Paramhans, had incarnated in a human body as:
Vedmurti Tapnishth Yuga Rishi Shri Shriram Sharma Acharyaji. He declared that by the end of 2000 A.D. he will convert the world into a “Prajna Yuga” via his brilliant divine intellect.
Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji’s soul burnt with pain. He had passed many nights crying aloud. Many a times he cried like a small child. Who is aware of all this? People think he was a great saint and seer. Some think him to be a world leader, prolific writer and scholar. But who has the capacity to open his bosom and note its contents? Only if someone could have witnessed it, he would have seen a soul full of painful anguish for world human civilization. In this small human body dwelled a gigantic soul full of pain on seeing the lowly lives of world humanity. It is not correct that we remain inactive when such a great saint has shed tears of pain for us all. These are trying times full of dire situations. Before the innocent Lord takes the terrible form of Mahakal (that can destroy the world) let us rise together and work for world unity, peace and brotherhood.
Maharshi H.H. Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji who has spread the message of Indian culture and religion all over the world, should be identified, understood by people all over the world. People should reflect over our Yuga Rishi’s saintly nature and then imbibe all these sacred qualities in their lives. This is our aim.
A collection of great people / seers of the world has been made that introduces the great prophet of the world in this era.
Readers should read all this very carefully with concentration so as to identify this great prophet. Thus they can glorify their lives by spreading the message of this great prophet, (Yuga Rishi Shriram Sharma Acharyaji) in every nook and corner of this world.
India will see a gigantic thought revolution. As a result –
1) Educational methods will change for the better. Today people are studying so as to get a job. In future educated people will not require jobs but employees.
2) Devotion to God will not be limited to superficial Mantra chanting. Devotees hence forth will also take up the holy service of world creatures.
3) People will no longer aim for salvation but will pray for service to God and his creatures.
4) People will dislike lawyers and solicitors. India will lead in the fields of Geology, Chemistry, Yantra Science, Mining, Magnetic Forces etc. and Modern Science.
5) People will take deep interest in Religion and Spiritual Science.
6) Today world humanity has been partitioned brutally into sects and sub-sects. In future there will be only 4 classes, based on mental qualities and corresponding activities. Narrow minded communalism will be destroyed and thus it will transform our eating, sleeping, beliefs, habits etc. for the better.
7) Vedic wisdom will spread in the entire world.
8) The Manu and Yajnavalkya Smritis will be the basis of future governance.
9) Widow re-marriage will no longer be looked upon as anti-religion.
10) People will lay emphasis on congregational power.
11) Instead of building new temples, mosques, churches etc. people will re-build existing ones that are in a very dilapidated condition. Temples, mosques, churches etc. will become centers for awakening world humanity.
12) Families will love one another a great deal.
13) Indians will invent aircrafts that are smokeless. Fire, rain, wind, sun etc. will function as per man’s desire.
14) The science of contacting dead beings will gain more importance.
15) In every nook and corner of the world, research institutes and industries will flourish.
It is least amazing if Era Transformation comes into existence in this century. Many high statured souls of the world have accepted that a thought revolution is about to take off and that too on the basis of a collective force. Subsequent pages of this book will describe various such predictions which prove that the dawn of such an era is not far off which will usher in love, equality and human values in the entire world.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For more scientific e literature pls visit: