How to Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is terrifying to almost all women because it can make them appear ugly on the thighs and buttocks when they put on skirts, hot pants or bikini. Cellulite doesn't appear solely on meat-eaters, vegetarians can't escape. As long as you do not take care of the few things mentioned below, cellulite will creep its way up on you. So, reducing or even removing cellulite completely is your number one mission to look smooth and shiny on your thighs and buttocks...
When it comes to getting rid of cellulite, vegetarians are as keen as anyone who's been haunted by that unsightly slab of "cottage cheese" on the skin surface. That's because poor lymphatic circulation (aggravated with expanding body fat) literally occurs to those who do not take proper care of their own body, regardless of whether you eat meat or not.
Having the ugly dimpled skin appeared on your thighs and buttocks sure makes you look bad. And if you want to get rid of cellulite, here's how:
1. Make sure you drink enough water for optimal body hydration. Avoid alcohol and sweetened beverages because they carry empty calories that increase your body fat that will make your cellulite appear worse. Just stick to plain water.
2. Salt is essential to us. But excessive salt intake can lead to water retention and hence impede blood flow. This can form cellulite as a result. So, normalize your salt intake to around 4-5 grams daily.
3. Increase your fruit and vegetable consumption. But remember, consumption of these natural foods forms part of the total fluid intake. Meaning, when you already eat lots of fruits and veggies for the day, you may only need 4-5 glasses of water. Exercise your own judgment on this.
4. Besides breaking down your body fat to reduce fat deposits with a proper weight loss diet, doing the right exercises can further burn more fat. Get down to interval training for more fat burned in less time if you want to save time.
For example, brisk walk for 12 seconds, then jog (at faster pace) for 8 seconds and repeat the cycle again. Do it for 10-15 minutes every alternate morning. You can apply such interval principle on any exercises you love, such as cycling, swimming, strength training, body workouts etc. (Note: you should do no more than 5 interval trainings in a week to prevent muscle injuries)
5. Don't stay up late at night. Try to tun in at 11P.M. to achieve a good night's sleep. Your blood circulation will improve and water will not get retained so easily when you receive quality sleep.
6. Avoid tight pants, jeans and underwear to help improve your blood flow around your buttocks and thighs.
There you have it - 6 simple techniques to help you get rid of cellulite. In fact, you're not removing cellulite but instead, making the appearance less visible by stopping your fat tissue from expanding upwards so that it won't push up against the skin and cause dimpling on your skin.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Laura Ng encourages you to lose weight with coconut oil at FussyBody.com/coconut-oil-for-weight-loss/ because coconut oil contains a lot of medium-chain fatty acids that'll help you purge fat-blocking toxins out of your body and boost your metabolism up to 24 hours every day for continual fat-burning. You'll get rid of cellulite much easier and faster by adding coconut oil in your diet. You know what, constipation can hamper fat-burning. Not to worry. Go read up FussyBody.com/coconut-oil-for-constipation/ where you'll learn the correct technique to stimulate bowel movement with coconut oil.