3 Paleo Cranberry Relish Recipes Plus Cranberry Ambrosia Side Dish.
4 Paleo raw food cranberry recipes. Paleo variety of Cranberry Relish Recipes and yummy Cranberry Ambrosia. Quick, easy tasty Paleo Relish and Paleo Cranberry Ambrosia side dish recipe.
Paleo raw food Cranberry Relish Recipes and Cranberry Ambrosia Recipe. Delight in these nutrition quick and easy Paleo recipes for the Holidays. No cooking required and the only preservative is the refrigerator. Enjoy: Paleo Cranberry Orange Relish, Paleo Cranberry Strawberry Relish, Paleo Pear Cranberry Relish and Paleo Cranberry Nutty Ambrosia Recipe.
Paleo Cranberry Orange Relish
Holiday relish treat pairs well turkey, chicken, pork, lamb and ham.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper seed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated lemon peels
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks (strings remove)
- 1/4 cup mint leave finely chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 cup raw honey (Strict Paleo diets only allow small amounts honey. Like cavemen I used honey Paleo recipes.
- Place cranberries in food processor pulse to chop coarsely.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add all other ingredients (except mint and walnuts). Blend well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for approximately 6 hours or to taste.
- Before serving top with mints and walnuts.
Paleo Cranberry and Strawberry Relish
Festive holiday relish pairs well with turkey, chicken, prime rib, and ham. Can used as sauce for Paleo dessert recipes.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup raw honey
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- In food processor combine all ingredients.
- Process until well mixed and fruits in medium chunks.
- Pour relish in airtight container and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours.
Paleo Pear Cranberry Relish
- 1 medium orange (peel and cut into wedges)
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 pear (cored and cut in chunks)
- 4 tablespoons toasted and chopped walnuts
- ½ cup raw honey
- Dash sea salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer relish in airtight container and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours
Paleo Cranberry Nutty Ambrosia Recipe
Holiday year around Paleo Side Dish Recipes. Paleo Ambrosia side dish. Serve as side dish or as light Paleo dessert. Substitute fruits with seasonal fruits of choice.
- 1 chopped apple (unpeeled and cored)
- 1/2 cup fresh cut pineapple
- 2 peeled and sliced kiwi
- 1/2 pound cranberries
- 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- Juice 1 orange or lime
- Combine and mix well all ingredients
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours
Caveman recipes for the Holidays. Paleo Raw Food the only preservation is the refrigerator.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
370 Delicious Paleo Recipes