Affordable Protection Plans by SBI Life Insurance Company Limited

Mar 9 10:42 2016 Ajeet sharma Print This Article

A joint venture between BNP Paribas Cardiff and India’s leading public sector bank - State Bank of India, SBI Life Insurance’s 74% stake is held by SBI while BNP holds the remaining 26% stake. 

A joint venture between BNP Paribas Cardiff and India’s leading public sector bank - State Bank of India,Guest Posting SBI Life Insurance’s 74% stake is held by SBI while BNP holds the remaining 26% stake. The company offers low-cost protection plans that are specially designed for financially unstable people to help them face unforeseen events of life. SBI life insurance plans offer comprehensive protection to its customers so that they can enjoy their lives uninterruptedly.

SBI Life – Smart Shield is a non-participating pure traditional term plan, which offers comprehensive protection to the policyholder by providing the one-stop solution to meet all the major requirements. This SBI life plan is the most suitable one and specially designed for those who look forward to availing the best protection when it comes to finance. This affordable insurance plan is recommended for your family when you are no longer around to fulfill their basic needs.

Key features of the plan:

  • Builds a strong foundation of your family, thereby assuring them the secure future
  • Assured healthy lifestyle with regular rewards
  • A range of options that power you to get rid of your liabilities
  • Assured rebates on large sum
  • Tax benefits as per Income Tax Act of the prevailing norm
  • Rider options for additional coverage, viz. accidental death and permanent disability rider, critical illness rider and more

SBI Life – Saral Shield is a non-participating pure traditional term plan, which not only covers your family but also assures them proper security at an affordable cost. The plan is an assurance for the fulfillment of every dream of your family without failure.

Key features of the plan:

  • Quick and hassle-free plan purchase
  • Assured financial security
  • Multiple choices to get rid of your liabilities:
    • Level Term Assurance
    • Decreasing Term Assurance (Loan Protection/Family Income Protection)
  • Discounted premiums for women
  • Rebates on large sum assured
  • Tax benefits as per Income Tax Act of the prevailing norm
  • Rider options for additional coverage, viz. accidental death and permanent disability rider, critical illness rider and more

SBI Life – eShield is a non-linked, non-participating individual plan, which provides benefits and features that are custom tailored for people who seek assured protection in terms of finance while the cost of the plan remains reasonable.

Key features of the plan:

  • Affordable premium for security of your family
  • Quick and easy, secure online processing
  • Assured healthy lifestyle with regular rewards
  • Multiple choices of plans:
    • Level Cover
    • Increasing Cover
  • Option to choose accidental death benefit
  • Tax benefits as per Income Tax Act of the prevailing norm

SBI Life – Grameen Bima plan is targeted at the deprived section of the society and is available at affordable premiums rates. This plan pure term, individual micro-insurance plan is to power them face the difficult times of their lives. With this insurance plan purchased, the deprived section of the society and those who are economically vulnerable can tide over unfortunate events of their lives.

Key Plan Highlights:

  • Life insurance coverage offered is subject to the premium selected by the customer.
  • Policy acceptance is based only on health declarations by the customer.
  • Simple form-filling for registration

Source: Free Guest Posting Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

About Article Author

Ajeet sharma
Ajeet sharma

This is Yash sharma Sr. creative writer. I have written several articles on finance, insurance & loans & I like very much to write insurance articles.

 

View More Articles