Getting Paid To Write Articles-Earn Over $900 a Day-Simple Work

Sep 28


erica Williams

erica Williams

  • Share this article on Facebook
  • Share this article on Twitter
  • Share this article on Linkedin

This article will act as a guide for those looking to make money online writing articles. Learn how to make over $800 a day ore doing simple work from home.


Getting paid to write articles is surely a good way to earn a little extra income on the side. For anyone looking to make money online,Getting Paid To Write Articles-Earn Over $900 a Day-Simple Work Articles they should know the writing industry is the best way to earn a full time living online. It doesn’t take a rocket genius to make money in the writing industry. As long as you can form a simple sentence and read and write on a basic 8th grade level, then you can earn a full time income writing articles from home. Here are ways to get paid to write articles:

Sell Original Pre-Written Articles- Pre-written articles are the best way to earn a full time income writing articles from home. Most webmasters who buy original articles want to know three things before they purchase from a freelance writer; How is your writing quality? What type of writing do you do? How much do you charge for each article? As long as you can provide an answer to all three of questions, you are open for business. Getting paid to write articles is all about marketing yourself; the writing industry is huge, so this is not the problem. The issue lies in making the client trust you. There are ways to do this:

Use Writing Samples- I have seen many writers write a couple of sloppily writing samples and just slap them onto their website. This is not a good idea at all, as this will turn the client off. There are some sites that you can use to showcase your writing. Associated Content is a good place to use as a portfolio of your published pieces. I would not use AC to get paid to write articles, but I would use them just to show my writing skills.

Also, it doesn’t hurt to have your own website. Place many of your articles on your website and ensure the client that all of your articles are 100% Copyscape passed. This means, the articles are original and not located anywhere else online. There are some Copyscape stamps that will show that your articles are verified and truly original. Getting paid to write articles is more than just about your writing skills. That only account for 20%. The other 80% is showcases those skills all over the Internet. There are a couple of places you can do this; free classified ads.

Unless you have a huge budget, you probably don’t have $100 to spend on Google adwords every single day. Despite what others may say, free classified ads are a good way to get traffic and attention to your website. Just write the article’s titles (do not include samples of your writing in free classified ads because they can get pick up from other sites and seen as duplicate content by the client) and the word count. Also, make sure you explain the articles are original. This is the key to getting paid to write articles.

Source: Free Guest Posting Articles from